Chapter 5

After Machi tells me her backstory i felt more comfortable sharing mine. (I don't actually know Machi's backstory i only know that she's from meteor city) "Your turn!" she smiled at me.

"Okay... Well i grew up in a not very loving household. My family always treated me differently than my other siblings, they acted like i was a villain or something. I was tortured and never let out of the house unless it was to do work in the yard. I always dreamed of being an astronaut but i didn't really have high hopes. One day my mother told me to water the plants outside so i did. I saw these pins sticking out from some of our plants so i pulled them out. My mother thought it was me who put them in the plants and i was tortured for 2 weeks. Turns out, the boy who had accidentally thrown his pins into the garden heard my mother yelling at me and he came to my yard the next time i was watering the plants. He helped me escape and I stayed with him for a while. I had a huge crush on him too. Then he had to leave so i had to go too. I don't know why he had to leave, he wouldn't tell me. But he gave me money to get a hotel room for as long as i needed. I stayed for almost a year until i met Hisoka, who was also struggling so we eventually decided to get an apartment together."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that it sounds terrible." she said pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back.

My phone started to ring, it was Hisoka. "Hello?"
"Where are you guys?"
"Yorknew."
"I know but where."
"Roof."
"Of which building."
"Why would i tell you."
"Because im your bestfriend."
"Text me instead okay?"

I hung up and texted him

We're busy

oh y'all fucking?

no. we're talking. we will be back later

uh huh.  Im heading back to our apartment. 
I hope you know your way there

Um?! You're gonna leave me to walk that far by myself?

Why not? You're bringing Machi aren't you?

She probably has things to do

You could be "things" ;)
Seen

I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket. "Hisoka wanted me to ask if you wanted to come back to our place with us."    "Yeah sure, i don't think i have anything planned."    "Okay cool. We should probably get back to the troupe." I stood up and Machi did the same. "Hey um..." she grabbed my hand. "I just wanted to say thank you. For spending time with me, i don't really hang out with anyone."  "Of course. I had a great time." I noticed the sun starting to come up. Me and Machi kept eye contact for a few seconds before we both leaned in until our lips touched. We pulled away and smiled at eachother before leaving to my apartment.

After we got onto the train, i noticed someone familiar. "Illumi!" he looked up at us and walked over. "Hi."    "Hi illumi where are you heading?"   "I was heading over  to see Hisoka."    "Oh we're going there too!"   He looked at Machi. "Who's this."   "Oh this is Machi."   "Girlfriend?"   "No Illumi."   "Oh."

The rest of the train ride was silent and us 3 walked into the apartment to see Hisoka building a house of cards. I went over to him and knocked it over. "Hm. That wasn't very nice."   "I brought Machi and your boyfriend."   "Illumi's here?"   "😀 Yes i ran into him on the train."  Me and Hisoka walked to the front door where Machi and Illumi were standing. "Make yourselves at home. How long are you guys staying?" Hisoka asked. "I'll probably leave tomorrow morning." Illumi responded. "I'll stay for however long you guys allow me to." Machi said. "Okay cool Illumi can sleep with me. And Machi can sleep with y/n." I felt my face get slightly hot. "Sounds good." Illumi said as he walks to the kitchen. Hisoka winks at us before following behind him. "I think im gonna take a nap. You're welcome to join." I say to Machi as i walk into my room and lay on my bed.