Chapter 6

happy new years homies 😩🤞🏻🤞🏻
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see Machi laying next to me. She looked pretty even when she was sleeping. I tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear before i went to the living room to see Illumi and Hisoka cuddling on the couch. "You're finally awake." "What time is it?" "almost 4 pm." "Shit. I'm late for work! Why didn't you wake me up?" "I thought you took the week off." "That was last week. I gotta go." I put on my shoes and my uniform and walked down the street to the little italian restaurant that i worked at.

When i walked in i saw my boss rushing around tables taking orders and delivering food. "Y/n! Where have you been?!" "Im sorry sir i overslept." I said as i tied my hair up and went to take orders. "Don't let it happen again y/n i mean it. I've let it slide way too many times."

I was working my ass off until i got a text from an unknown number.

Hi is this y/n?

Who's this?

Machi.

Oh hi! i'm at work.

Illumi and Hisoka went out and some man came to your door looking for you. Hisoka gave me ur number before they left.

What's the man's name?

He said his name is Iza.

Machi do not tell him anything about you, Hisoka or Illumi. Not even your name. Keep silent but still make conversation so he doesn't get suspicious. I'll be home in an hour. Stay safe <3

What's going on?

I'll tell you when i get home

After an hour passed i ran home. I prayed that Machi was safe. Of course she'd be fine she's strong. Could she beat Iza though. I burst through the door to find Hisoka, Illumi and Machi, all sitting at the dining table with Iza. "Get out of my house Iza."   "Ah there's my beautiful sister. I've missed you."