--one

chapter onenew girl / the chapter that makes 0 sense

chapter one
new girl / the chapter that makes 0 sense

BELLA TONKS POTTER always wondered why she was never accepted into Hogwarts. Instead she was sent to the hero headquarters, she never understood why, until she learned her powers.

Currently the blond girl was at her desk reading, 'Hogwarts 7th year spells' that's how she learned to do the spells she did. She was snapped out of her thoughts when the doors open to reveal Ms. Granada and a new girl who Bella recognized to be Missy Moreno. Marcus Moreno's daughter, "Everyone, this is Missy. She will be joining you today." Ms. Granada states before turning to Missy, "Missy, I'd appreciate it if you would take a seat right there." She points to the seat next to Fast Forward. "And quietly continue your studies along with the other children." She pauses. "Children... Thank you for respecting my rules. Your parents will be very proud when I tell them of your exceptional behavior. Well done." Ms. Granada chuckles softly before turning on her heels exiting the room. Bella goes back to her 'studies' while Noodles reaches his head to the door pressing his ear against it listening.

After a couple seconds he turns his head around, "She's gone!" He whispers excitedly causing the kids besides Bella to cheer. Wildcard, who sat next to Bella through some papers in the air before turning to his best friend.

"Will you please put that book down?" He asks Bella.

"No. I need to practice these spells before I go back to prove them wrong." Bella explains causing her friend to smile sadly. Bella's home life was never the best. She was the only one out of her 13 other family members to not be accepted into Hogwarts. So when she went home for the summer she would hear the crazy stories her siblings and cousins had, when she had nothing. "Anyways I'm going to go talk to the new girl." Bella explains walking off to hear parts of their conversation.

"Why did you draw me in front of the class?" Missy asks turning Ojos iPad around showing her.

"Oh, she won't answer." Noodles tells her.

"She only speaks through her drawings." Wheels explains. By this time Bella was next to Ojo watching the conversation.

"Don't speak I know just what you're saying." A Capella sang.

"No you don't you have no clue." Bella rolls her eyes at the girl.

"And this is A Capella." Wheels motions to the girl whos wearing a pink and white stripped shirt.

"It me." A Capella shrugs her shoulders.

"That's your superpower? You can sing?" Missy asks.

"Yep, But I have an unusual range. I can go low and I can go high. I can even go really," A Capella opens her mouth singing but no noise coming out.

"I don't hear anything?" Missy asks confused

"Its beyond human hearing." A Capella explains when the intercom went off,

"Miss A Capella Vox, please refrain from using you high voice. Every dog in the neighborhood has surrounded our building." Ms. Granada said causing the kids to laugh.

"And she can sing so low, she moves objects. Show her how you make things float." Wheels says. Everything began to shake while A Capella sang. Chairs, Tables, and Guppy's water bottle began to float. Three chairs made a pyramid type in the air. Face Maker, began to climb onto the top chair showing off his non existence muscles. Guppy, watching in amazement turned back to her water bottle to find it floating, she gasped and clinged onto it. A Capella stopped singing when Face Maker made it back to the ground causing the chairs to fall harshly.

"Jeez what did the chairs ever do to you?" Bella asked, while A Capella waved to Missy.

"Oh, This is Bella, she's Harry and Ginny Potters daughter and can do spells with out a wand." Wheels explains, while Bella whispers, 'Expecto Patronum' under her breath, causing a polar bear to come from her finger tips. The polar bear goes over to Guppy who starts to play with 'Perry' that's what Guppy named him. Bella stop focusing on her happy memory and turned back to Missy who watched Perry disappear.

"Wow." Missy says causing Bella's cheeks to turn a light shade of pink. (Ship #Mella 😩 jk)

"All righty, lets see who's left." Wheels thinks while looking at Slow mo, "That's Blinding Fast's kid, Slow mo." He points to the kid that's moving slow with popcorn, "He's actually moving very fast, but somehow, his powers have him stuck in a time warp." Wheels explains while Missy waves to slow mo receiving a slow wave and 'hi.' "That kid over there," Wheels points to a boy sitting across from Noodles, "Is Face Maker." He says while Noodles crosses his eyes. "He makes the craziest faces." FaceMaker crosses his eyes making them go to the other side. The two boys continue competing until Noodles smashes the table with his fist. Bella goes back over to her spot, and continues reading.

"And then, there's our fearless leader, Wild Card. There's not a single power in the world he doesn't have." Wheels explains making his way over to the two with Missy following.

"True." Wild card smirks.

"Yeah, but since he can't focus his energy they show up randomly" Facemaker explains earing a look from Wild Card.

"Also true, until now that is," He said taking Bella's book out of her hands causing her to glare, "Teleport." He yelled as the book caught on fire.

"Really?" Bella groans while WildCard shrugs his shoulders. A firetruck made out of water comes over and sprays water onto the book. The 4 teens look over to see 8 year old (I'm guessing her age) Guppy controlling the fire truck.

"And last, but definitely not least, Guppy." Wheels gestures to the girl.

"How are you making that?" Missy asks.

"My mommy is Lavagirl and my daddy is Sharkboy. So instead of lava I move water." Guppy explains taking a sip of water, "I need hydration for my powers to work." She takes another sip of water spitting it out make a shark.

"That's really cool." Missy smiles causing the young girl to giggle.

"Thanks" She goes back to her seat.

"So, new girl, what's your superpower?" Wild Card asks

"Yea, uh, so with the whole powers thing-" Missy gets cut off by Facemaker

"Wait a second. I remember you. Your Marcus Moreno's kid."

"Your just realizing this?" Bella asks standing next to Wildcard.

"Yea, my dad hasn't gone on any missions for a while, so I've been chilling with the normal kids." Missy explains.

"Why would they put a kid with superpowers in with the normal kids?" Wildcard pauses already knowing the answer, "Oh I get it. You don't have any powers."

authors note
#Mella anyways vote, comment, follow, and please if you haven't go get some water and food <3