--two

chapter twothe news

chapter two
the news

"Your powerless?" Wheels asks.

"Whatever can we put on the tv?" Missy asks rolling her eyes as everyone took a seat. "I want to see if there's any news on our parents." She added as Wheels turned the tv on showing Kyro 10.

"You know this is a heroic smack down event when they've called Sharkboy." The women on the tv said as the kids cheer.

"Earlier today, Sharkboy appeared from the ocean depths, landing on south padre island." The man on the tv added as they showed Sharkboy flipping out of the water and onto the dock.

"And moments later Lavagirl, blasted up from inside an active volcano." The women said showing Lavagirl.

"Go Sharkboy and Lavagirl!" Guppy cheered.

"She's from the earths core you know? And here is Mayor Doolittle at todays ribbon cutting for his new city hall rebuilt after last time the heroics went into action." She said showing the big red ribbon being cut. A bunch of gasps were heard, "Did you see that? Of course you didn't. That means its non other than blinding fast. The fastest heroic on the planet."

"Go dad!" Slowmo cheered.

"And here comes Crushing low!" The women said as the building crashed, "And there goes the mayors new building in record time." The kids cheered, "These battles are insanely expensive for taxpayers, but so entertaining."

"Pass the popcorn, this battle is gonna be epic!" Wildcard told Slowmo. Slowmo began to give Wildcard the popcorn, Wildcard watched getting impatient and snatched it out of Slowmos hand spilling some out in the process.

"And we're getting some live footage now." The man said, "And look who's back in action, it's Miracle Guy! You didn't expect him to loose did you?" The rest of the superheros were behind him with jetpacts or used their powers, but for Bella's parents they were flying on their brooms. Bella let out a smile seeing her parents.

"He's not supposed to be there." Missy said looking at her dad on the tv. A bunch of aliens flew out and hit Miracle Guy sending him back into a parking lot.

"No way! No one has ever taken down Miracle Guy!" Noodles exclaimed. Guppy gasped as some aliens grabbed onto Sharkboy and Miracle Guy.

"Oh, I'm just getting some terrible news, It's almost unimaginable but two of our heroes have been captured by intruders." The women read off of a paper.

"I though the Heroics were unbeatable." Guppy wondered aloud.

"They are unbeatable." Wheels paused, "It's not over yet."

"It looks like our heroes are fighting amongst themselves again." They watched as the twins parents fought, until they were taken. The twins both gasped.

"Mom."

"Dad" They looked to eachother.

"Go dad!" Facemaker cheered as his dad fought off some aliens, until he was grabbed from behind. The tv rewinds and fast forwards a couple of times.

"I want to see it again!" Rewind yelled at his sister.

"And I don't want to see it again!" Fastforward yelled back.

"And here comes Ms, Vox to the rescue. She'll get those aliens singing a diffrent tune!" Ms. Vox was taken away while A Capella gasped. "They took Ms. Vox." The screen showed Harry and Ginny coming in and shooting spells, "Here comes Harry and Ginny Potter." A couple seconds later they were taken away. Bella stared and the screen in horror. Wildcard looked over to the girl seeing multiple tears roll down her cheek. He took her hand, and when Bella looked over he gave her a small smile in which she returned.

"They got techno!" (technoblade never dies)

"And there goes Lavagirl! What is happening our heroes are dropping like flies!"

"They won't get Blindingfast! Not him, he's too-" Everyone gasped as they caught him.

"It's all up to Marcus Moreno now." They announce. Marcus's jet pack shuts off and he fell to the ground, crashing into a car. He got up and walked back a bit looking at all of the aliens surrounding him. Missy stood up as her bracelet went off.

"Dad?" She answered, "Dad, we had a deal."

"I know. I promised I wouldn't be a hero anymore." Her dad said. "But I'm still the leader of the heroics." He said pulling out his swords.

"Dad! Run! Get out of there!" Missy panicked.

"And a good leader, leads by example." He adds.

"Dad!"

"I'm sorry honey." He jumped into the aliens as they got him too. The last thing they saw on the tv was an alien grabbing on. Missy fell back into her seat crying.

"This is unbelievable, unimaginable."

"Ladies and gentleman, the heroics have fallen."

authors note
currently listening to 'your new boyfriend' by Wilbur Soot