--eleven

chapter elevenfamily

chapter eleven
family

IT HAS BEEN, a couple of months since the aliens. It was now summer and Bella was currently sitting at the table with her family. Bella being Bella, she had her nose in a book and James had been talking about quidditch for the past hour. "Then that annoying Snake knocked me off my broom-" James complains.

"James can you shut up?" Albus asks banging his head on the table.

Before James could answer Lily cut him off, "Yea." She agrees before going on, "I wanna hear about the aliens." Bella puts her book down and smiles at her older sister.

"Fine." James rolls her eyes.

For the next thirty minutes Bella talked about the aliens until she came to the end. Ginny looks over to her youngest daughter and smirks at her, "You forgot a part." She adds getting confused looks from the other family members.

"Do I have to?" Bella looks to her mom, knowing her brothers and dad would overreact and Lily would just ask her too many questions.

"Yes you guys have kept it a secret for 2 months now." Ginny says

"And for a good reason." Bella says under her breath.

James gasps before saying, "Is she pregnant?"

"What? No" Bella and Ginny say.

"Fine." Bella pauses, "I have a boyfriend"

"What?" Harry, Albus, and James ask, while Lily is smiling like an idiot.

"Who is it?" Lily jumps up and down in her chair, clapping her hands like a little kid.

"Wildcard."

Silence.

A couple seconds later the table began chattering with questions

"How did she get a boyfriend before me?" James looks to Ginny.

"Your gay? What have did missed?" Bella looks over at her brother.

"No im not gay I meant how did she get a boyfriend before I got a girlfriend"

"I'm just better looking." Bella flips a blond piece of hair over her shoulder, earning a foot to the shin. The rest of the day, the Potter family chatted about their year.

The end