--four

chapter fourescaping

chapter four
escaping

FACEMAKER CAME BACK in with the guards following shortly after. "So don't ask us how we know this but aliens are gonna attack, and we're no longer safe here." Missy said.

"This place is fortress. No one is getting in and I'm afraid no one is getting out either. Those are the rules." One of the guards informs the kids.

"Oof! Then we definitely getting out of here, and so we need your access cards like now." Missy states.

"And you think we're gonna hand these to you?" The guard chuckles.

"No but it would have made this a whole lot easier. Cushions." Missy orders as, Wildcard, Facemaker, and Noodles come out with cushions lining them up in front of each guard.

"What are these for?" The guard asks.

"Tell them Guppy." Bella smirks.

"To protect your butts when they hit the ground." She walks up.

"Why don't you go back in line." He suggest holding his hand out. Guppy grabbed his hand flipping him over her shoulder. Another guard came at her, but she flipped him too, "Oh no! She has shark strength!" The guard exclaims. Guppy kicked another guard into the hanging chair.

"Have a nice nap." She waves. The other guard came at Guppy, but Noodles got him tied up, he whipped him to the ground, taking his key card and handing it to Missy. Noodles reached out and got the other two.

"Aliens are really about to attack, so we'll leave your expert care until you and Ms. Granada know what we know." Missy says as the guard reached a button making the alarm go off.

"That was a bad idea." Fast forward commented.

"Wheels next time this happens don't let the guard reach the alarm. Noodles you'll take his jacket and handcuff them and then get the cards." Missy orders.

"What next time?" The guard asks. "You kids aren't-" he gets cut off by the fan.

"I told you your plan wouldn't work!" Wildcard exclaimed as a tentacle came out and got him.

"Wildcard!" Bella yells, "Rewind send us back!"

"So we'll leave your expert care until you and Ms. Granada know what we know." Missy says. The guard began to reach for the alarm until Wheels ran over his legs stopping him. Noodles grabbed their jackets and cuffed them, grabbing the keys cards and handing them to Missy.

"Come on let's go!" Missy yells as they run out the door.

"Single file line, like a file drill." Wheels says causing Bella to roll her eyes.

"Noodles stretch yourself tall." Missy tells him as he puts the guard jacket on. The kids ran while an alarm went off. They stopped as soon as they saw steel bars trap them.

"We're in trouble." Guppy states as they run into guards.

"That was our only exit!" Missy yelled.

"Not our only one." Wildcard points to the skylight.

"A Capella, you can make furniture float can you do the same with people?" Bella asks.

"To go high I have to sing very low." She sings making the people form a staircase.

"Climb as fast as you can." Wildcard begins to climb with Bella behind him. "Noodles, open up the hatch." Noodles reaches up and opens the skylight. Wildcard gets out first and helps Bella out. They begin to run to the train. Missy tells A Capella something causing her to follow. "Noodles, the access card." Wildcard says as Noodles swipes the card and opens the door. Everyone gets in with Bella in-between Wildcard and Guppy.

"We did it." Fast forward says.

"Yea, we did it." Missy sighs.

"But the tram will only take us to just outside the force field, then they'll catch us for sure." Wheels explains.

"Look, they're already mobilizing!" Bella points out.

authors note
here's an old authors not for you!!! also thx for 31k reads!

(A/n AHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS

Did I use a meme correctly? lol. Also sry for the short chapter again!