№ 38 || Lana

~first period~

Megan P.O.V

I see that Lana girl from yesterday sit in front of me, to the right in my first period class. I poke her back hesitantly and she looks back quickly. "Oh, hey! You're in this class too?" "Yup." I smile and she laughs softly. "That's cool! Maybe we could hang out later?" She suggests. "If you want, you can sit with me and my friends at lunch." "Sounds good, if it's ok with them." She smiles. "I'm sure it is." "Great, thank you!" She thanks me and turns back around to face the front of the class.

Maybe I should text the group chat.

(The contact names used below are Megan's, not Y/N's. Ok sorry)

operation fix albert 🤠😔

You have added 'Albertoo' to the chat.

'kaden mcfumble' - why'd you add him

'raveenn' - yeah he doesn't need to see this lmao

'Y/N 💛' - yeah Raven was just giving him death threats lol

'Albertoo' - why am I here again?

Megan - I wanted to see if you all were fine with meeting one of my friends today at lunch- 🥺

'Albertoo' - suree

'Y/N 💛' - new people are gross

'raveenn' - really y/n

'Y/N 💛' - jkjk

'kaden mcfumble' - I like new people :(

'Y/N 💛' - you like all people lmao

'raveenn' - true dat

Megan - yeah but we all know who he likes the most...

'raveenn' - MEGAN NO

'Y/N 💛' - LOL MEGAN YES

'Albertoo' - .-.

'Y/N 💛' - lol Albert

'kaden mcfumble' - meanies :(

'Albertoo' - me make y/n laugh

'raveenn' - this whole chat is a simp fest I'm out

'raveenn' - wait why hasn't kirsten said anything?

'Kaden mcfumble' - idk, maybe bathroom?

'Albertoo' - for 10 mins?

'Y/N 💛' - that's a bit concerning but she hasn't showed up to class yet so maybe

I put my phone down and sigh.

Kirsten was fine...

Right?

Yeah.

~time skip to lunch~

Lana P.O.V

I'm walking to lunch and I see Megan waving over to me. "Hi!" She greets and she walks me over to her table. There were two girls and one boy, and the boy was looking down at his phone. "Hi, I'm Y/N." One girl greets. "Lana." I introduce myself and we shake hands. "I'm Raven, by the way." The other girl smiles. "Still Lana." I joke and she laughs. "Kaden will be here in a second, he's still getting his food." Y/N informs Megan. "And Kirsten?" She asks. "We don't know what she's trying to do." "Ok." Megan says, walking over to the boy. "This one is Albert, but he's an awkward boy." Megan puts her hand on his head and he looks up from his phone, and his eyes immediately land on me.

I'm such an idiot, it's Albert as in...

Albert Aretz.

"Albert?" I ask, backing up a bit.

"Lana?"

AUTHORS NO-

jk idiot not ending the chapter yet

Albert P.O.V

"Give me just one second." I say, getting up and pulling Megan by the wrist to the janitors closet. "Listen, do you know how much of a snob Lana is?" "Albert-" "Megan, you don't get it." "Maybe you should just start over with her." There was a moment of silence as Megan looked down at her feet in shame. "Start over with her. Yeah, I could just forget about everything she's done to me.""what's wrong with that? You did that with Kirsten, didn't you?" "Lana is different." "Kirsten was worse than Lana! Come on, give her a chance." I sigh. "Fine. But I'm not falling in love or any of that stuff, so you better not-" "oh, no, no, no, no... We all know who you're really falling in love with." I give her a confused look. "What?" "Nothing, let's go!" She says cheerfully and skips out of the room. "Ok then..." I laugh softly.

We go back to the table and actually have a pretty solid conversation. Despite our past, Lana was really nice the whole time. I guess she has changed.

The only bad thing about this was that Kirsten was nowhere to be found. It was almost like she avoided talking to us during classes, and she wasn't at lunch. I'm just worried for her, concerned. I just don't want the same thing that happened to me to happen to her.

Arthur's note

(arthur 😏)

HEY SO UH

I'm not following my posting schedule whatsoever but I don't really care heheh

OK UM- BYE :D

(Word count: 747)