№ 68 || Not His

⚠️TW!!!!⚠️

(smol kissing)

Albert P.O.V

Ever since Y/N rejected me, I had been spending a heck of a lot more time with Kirsten. We were sitting on a couch in my living room, when I start thinking...

Why don't you ask Kirsten to prom?

I smiled to myself, thinking of how smart I was as I turned to face Kirsten. "Hey, I'm really late, but I have to ask you something." I smile, and she gives me a confused look. "Ok... What is it?" She asks, laughing a bit nervously. "Will you go to prom with me, Kirsten?" I ask, my whole body heating up, awaiting her answer. Her smile fades a bit. "Albert, I- I thought I wasn't going, I don't have a dress, or anything-" "I can get you a dress." I smile, earning hers back. "Just, will you go with me?" I ask once again, and she nods. "Of course." She smiles, her face slowly approaching mine. I thought she was the only one coming closer, but I realized that I was leaning in, too.

I was the one to close the gap, cupping her cheek with my hand as our lips met. I was waiting for her to pull away, and slap me, or something, but instead she kissed back, her lips moving in the same motion as mine.

Y/N P.O.V

I felt a bit better about myself as I walked down the street, in the direction of Albert's house. I was gonna go to apologize, and I only prayed he would accept it. I understand that he hates me, and probably doesn't wanna ever talk to me again. But, it's worth a try, right? After what seemed like an eternity of walking because of my dumb thoughts, I approached Albert's house, walking up to the door hesitantly.

What if he doesn't answer?

What if he hurts me?

What if he doesn't accept my apology?

What if he calls the cops?

"Wait, why would he call the cops?" I ask myself, giggling at my own thoughts as my hand made the decisions for me, knocking on the door softly.

No answer.

I waited a minute.

Still no answer.

I sighed to myself. I guess he doesn't want my apology. I'm not his friend, or his best friend, or even his acquaintance at this point.

I'm not his.

Kirsten P.O.V

It was something I had never felt before. Yeah, I had kissed Albert before, but this was different. I guess the other kisses were genuine, like he actually loved me. But I did him dirty back then. I guess now, the roles are reversed, and he's the one doing me dirty. But I continued to kiss him, because I wanted to believe that he loved me when he obviously didn't.

I heard a knock at his front door, but we were both lost in the moment and I'm not sure if he even took it into consideration. We only kissed for a few seconds, but when we pulled apart it felt like an eternity. I felt misplaced, though. Really misplaced.

This should be Y/N.

I'm not his.

~ time skip, y/n is epically home now ~

Y/N P.O.V

When I finally made it home, I got a call from Raven, and I accept, wondering what she needed.

"Hey girl!" Raven says in an optimistic tone, probably trying to make me feel better about myself tonight. "Hey." I reply, in a bummed out tone. "What's wrong?" She asked, concerned. "Nothing, I tried to apologize to Albert but he didn't answer the door." I sighed, telling her the truth. "I'm sorry..." She said, her tone turning sadder. "It's ok." I try to get her back to her optimistic tone, and it seemed to work despite me barely even trying. "Well, do you wanna come to prom with Kaden and I? It'll be fun." She asks in a persuasive tone. "But that'll be awkward, since you and Kaden are already going together." I explain. "No! It's a friend thing, I swear. We won't make out in front of you or anything, jeez." She shuttered on the other line and I laughed. "I just don't wanna ruin any kind of date that was happening between you guys." I sighed. "We wouldn't invite you if we were having a date." She says. "Fine!" I give in, and she cheers. "Get dressed, and Kaden and I will pick you up in like, two hours." She smiled, and I nodded even though she couldn't see me. "Alright, bye Raven." I smile, and she hung up.

BIG FAT YES AUTHORS NOTE

sorry for the beginning part not like I wanted to write that

k bye

(Word count: 752)