№ 64 || Rejection

(The same day as last chapter, in the morning)

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up, tired, in a bed that wasn't mine.

Uh, what-

I rubbed my eyes as I got my phone, and when I opened it, it was on Albert and I's texts.

"ok... I'm coming," My most recent text to Albert read.

Oh, I'm at Albert's house.

After a couple minutes of just sitting there, not really knowing what to do, I hear a, "AAAAH! WHY WOULD YOU KILL ME?" from Albert in a different room. "Kaden, you are an idiot."

Is he making a video with Kaden?

I soon hear a door open, and Albert walks into the room. "You're awake." He smirks. "Yeah..." "Ok, what happened yesterday?" He asks, pushing the door and pulling it back over and over, leaning on the doorframe. "I'm pretty sure Jake got you drunk." I explain, getting out of the bed, and standing up. "What?!" He stops kicking the door. "How do you know?" He asked, panicking a little. "You told me that Jake was drinking 'this stuff that smelt funny,' but you drank it anyways. I'm pretty sure you were drunk." I smirk.

After a while of Albert freaking out because he thought he was gonna get arrested, he told me he needed to ask me an important question, so we went into his living room and we sat down on the couches, across from each other.

"So..." I mumble, playing with my thumbs. "You know prom is coming up, and everything..." He starts, tripping over his words.

Oh my god.

"Do you wanna go with me?" He asks, his face turning a flush of pink.

You've gotta be kidding me.

"Albert... I'm already going with Dan." I say, avoiding eye contact with him. "Dan? Why?" He asked. "He asked me, and I wanted to see what would happen." I sigh, not taking my eyes off my lap. "That's fine. I hope it goes well for you." His voice cracks as he gets up from the couch he was sitting on. "But if you didn't want to go with me, you could've just said so. Dan is a dumb excuse." He sighed, as he walked toward the stairs. "Albert, that wasn't an excuse-" "It's fine, you can go now." He cut me off, and started to walk up the stairs.

Great.

please don't leave authors note

I swear to god if you stop reading I will literally shed tears 

im sorry it gets better I promise <3

bye luv 

(Word count: 404)