№ 20 || Dan

(Just a little unnecessary disclaimer, Albert was just wearing sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt, and you were wearing a little crop top thingy- like that one picture of Kirsten and Albert at the beach- ok I'm done now sorry)

(This picture lmao)

Y/N P.O.V

We approach a little area with a lake, surrounded by sand and soon behind, some bushes. It looked something like this,

Albert stops the car and gets out, and so do I

Albert stops the car and gets out, and so do I. He goes one direction and I follow. He soon holds his hand out for me to take, and I do, my hand getting sweatier. The sudden gestures were always a little shocking considering there's nothing between us. You could say Albert is kind of like a brother to me, or like my best friend. But...

Why the frick was I so awkward around him all of a sudden?!

We approach the lake, the setting sun above it. (I know you just had breakfast but just- pretend it's like 7 for the story ok? Shut up.)  Albert starts to swing our arms, continuing to walk to a good spot, facing the lake. I feel my face get red.

Why does this feel like a date?

No, Y/N, you and Albert are just friends.

Nothing more.

Stop it!!-

"Isn't it cute?" Albert smirks, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Really cute..." "they call it the Fallon Peak Lake, since, you know, that's where we live..." "Yeah..." Things got really awkward between us quickly, but the awkwardness went away after a minute or two of silence. There was nobody at the lake at the moment, just us, which made things a little less awkward, but a little more awkward at the same time. Albert randomly sits in front of the lake, and I sit next to him. "Y/N..." "mhm?" I answer. "I'm sorry." Albert says quietly. "For what?" "I'm sorry that you had to be dragged into all this Jake crap. You shouldn't have to be dealing with it..." "Albert, don't be sorry. It's my choice to be involved in it and I would hate for you to have to do this alone." I explain, smiling. "Thank you. You're seriously the best." "I know!" I say in a baby voice and Albert laughs. I look around, admiring the sights around me. Albert is just staring in front of him, probably trying to forget about this HECK hole that is our life. "Albert?" "What's up?" "Thanks for this... I really needed a way to clear my mind." "Me too. This is where I come when I'm stressed." I turn to him, who was looking at me, and smile. "Dude, this is tiring." I say, yawning. "I know!" Albert agrees, and laughs. I look behind me, trying to familiarize the place more, when in the corner of my eye I see...

Him.

Dan. That little idiot Daniel.

A look of pain and fear soon sprawls across my face as I continue to just stare behind me at his lanky body, blue hair, brown eyes. It was him, my abusive ex. "Y/N? Are you ok?" Albert says in a worried tone. "Albert... I'm sorry to crash the party but we have to go." "Why?" "Remember how I told you about my abusive ex?" "Yeah..." "one problem, he's here." I say, looking behind me still. A million thoughts sprung inside my head, like "what if he's coming here for me?" or, "what if he followed me here?"  "Oh god... I- Let's go." Albert says, getting up and pulling down his shirt. I get up too, and keep my head down. "I'm sorry, again, it's just-" "Hey, it's fine. I wouldn't want you to stay here and have anxiety over some ex who doesn't even matter." Albert says in his quirky tone. "Thanks, again." "Yeah." He says silently and we continue to walk to Albert's car.

We approach his car after a while of walking and randomly snickering a little bit. The thing about Geminis is that they tend to laugh at the wrong times. Albert gets inside, and I get on the opposite side. "Hey, we could go to my house and watch a movie." Albert suggests, trying to lighten the mood. "We can, as long as we don't talk about any crap there." I smile. "Sounds good." Albert says, his hand on the wheel. We just continue to stare into each other's eyes, something that has obviously happened many times before between the two of us. Albert's face starts to get red after a while and I look away. "Let's go." I sigh, looking down at my lap and he starts the car. "Yeah."

Am I-

C-catching...

FEELINGS?! 🤮🤮

an xd authors note

I'm not gonna include a chapter about the movie unless I feel like it

(I decided not to just imagine it if you're that desperato I guess lol)

also no hate to DanTDM by writing this I love his channel and watch him all the time 🥰

ok that's it

bye little peanut brains :)

(Word count: 865)