№ 39 || Your New Boyfriend

HI HEY HELLO

SO I DECIDED TO SEE WHEN THIS WAS WRITTEN SINCE I DIDNT MEAN TO NAME THIS CHAPTER AFTER THE SONG (though i really like the song) JUST SO WE CAN SEE HOW MUCH OF A COINCIDENCE THIS IS.

SO FRIENDS, THE SONG YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND WAS RELEASED ON DECEMBER 11TH, 2020.

THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN (and therefore titled) ON NOVEMBER 16, 2020.

WHAT THE HECK. I AM LITERALLY A PSYCHIC. I AM SUPERIOR YOU SHOULD BE BOWING DOWN TO ME RIGHT NOW.

okay sorry you can read the chapter now (:

——

~saturday, 9:17 am~

Y/N P.O.V

—————————————-

"I've finally found you, haven't I?" "Let me out!" I screamed at Dan at the top of my lungs. "I'm going to get back each second that you were away from me." "No!-" "and that Albert kid? What, your new boyfriend?" "Don't hurt him!" I bang on the window of the car. "I can do whatever I want baby..."

BEEEP BEEEP

"Who's texting me..." he grumbled.

bOOooEP bEpPoO

"I swear I'm going to break this phone..."

———————————

BLOOP BLOEOEOP

I sit up quickly in bed, breathing heavily. "Just a dream." I struggle to say. I grab my phone and see many text messages from...

Albert. Of course it was Albert.

'Albert 🤠' - hi y/n

'Albert 🤠' - stop ignoring me

'Albert 🤠' - what do I have to say

'Albert 🤠' - for you to read my texts

'Albert 🤠' - I hate you?

'Albert 🤠' - marry me??

'Albert 🤠' - DUDE ANSWER ME

You - I was asleep but you saved me from a horrible dream so thanks :)

'Albert 🤠' - what was it

You - It was stupid, and it won't happen anyways

'Albert 🤠' - okkk well do you wanna go out to eat todayyy?

You - sure when

'Albert 🤠' - idk E

'Albert 🤠' - oh wait there's this place that just opened called Dima's lol it's a weird name

You - sounds weird..

'Albert 🤠' - ok no wait they actually have great food

'Albert 🤠' - wanna give it a try??

You - sure??

'Albert 🤠' - cool see you then

I laugh at Albert and his weirdness. "Dima's? Really Albert?" I laugh softly in bed.

~time skip to in LE car with LE Albert~

I rested my head on the part of the car in front of the passengers seat. For some reason I randomly had this splitting headache. "Are you ok?" Albert asked, looking at me, at the road, back at me, and then back at the road all really quickly. "Yeah. I'm fine." I answer, looking down at my feet. "If you need to go home I can take you." "It's nothing, just a massive headache." "If you need anything just tell me." He sighs, I guess he didn't enjoy seeing me like this. "Ok."

We soon reach Dima's, and I get out of the car, along with Albert. I walk slowly because if I didn't I would fall. (I was dizzy) He soon takes my hand and starts walking faster. We walk in, his fingers still intertwined with mine.

Again, there is nothing between us.

Just a friendly gesture, right?

Friends do this all the time.

Me and Albert are just friends...

"you all are such a cute couple, by the way." The host says, she looked a bit older than us with short, brown hair. Albert and I's hands immediately separated after we had realized what she said. "We... We aren't a couple." I say, looking down. "Oh, I'm sorry." I wanted that moment to be over to badly. "Ok, follow me." The host leads us to our table.

Albert P.O.V

"Hey guys, my name is Chelsey, and I'll be serving you today." Our server walks up to us and says. She was actually really beautiful, she had straight, blonde hair and blue eyes.

But we ALL know who you really think is cuter.

Kaden's voice rang in my head. He says that too much- "and for you, sir?" our waitress asked me and I ordered my drink. She soon walked away with our orders. "Hey, so the group has been saying this thing, like, every time I mention dating or anything... they'll say, 'wE aLl kNoW wHo yOu rEaLlY-' or something like that, and I have no idea what they mean." I tell Y/N, and her whole face turns a flush of pink. "Oh, yeah I- I have no idea who they could be talking about." She says quickly, looking down at her lap. "yeah, me either. Maybe they're talking about Felipe." I suggest jokingly. "Yes! Yes, totally Felipe. I- I never thought of that..."

But dude, you know she's cuter than Felipe.

You don't have to have feelings for her, but she is cute.

There was a small moment of silence. Suddenly Y/N's eyes land on something and a panicked, or mad, expression appears on her face. "Guess who decided to show up again?" She whispers, looking behind me.

How could I have forgotten about Dan?!

"I'm not even looking back there." I sigh. "Let's just leave." She suggests. "Yeah, we can go to your house or something." I suggest and she nods. "Cool beans."

Author nOte wowowow

yes Dan was there again

update! I just finished writing chapter 63 heh

Also you know the story is getting good when the title appears in a chapter lol

that's it

bye

(Word count: 772)