It's a love story, Baby just say yes

This is the most expensive, most posh, restaurant in the whole of LA. I am not kidding on the table one side of us is Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole, the other Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Sitting behind us is Johnny Depp and Orland Bloom, then in front of us is Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.

“how did you get in here” I whispered after looking around.

“I have my ways” he shrugged and then tapped his eyes. Of course, good old compulsion.

“I love you Damon” I smiled at him.

“I love you too Marti” he smiled back and place his hand on top of the one I had resting on the table.

“I have no idea what to have though” I told him looking at the menu.

“do what I have done” he shrugged.

“which is” I asked grinning at him as his thumb traced over my hand.

“close your eyes and point” he chuckled.

“now that is a good idea” I laughed and did as he suggested.

The waitress came and took our order and I had to bite down on my tongue as she flirted with Damon. Can she not see his hand on top of mine and the love in his eyes every time he looks at me. Stupid blonde bimbo sticking her stupid plastic chest out at him. I would say I would rip her throat out, but I wouldn’t want to taint my fangs with her Botox infested skin.

“and a bottle of the best champagne please” Damon finished the order and she took our menus then walked away.

“so why have you taken me to somewhere so posh” I asked switching so my hand was on top of his, so I could trace patterns on it.

“felt like it” he shrugged, he was either hiding something from me or lying to me.

“are you hiding something or lying to me” I asked.
“nope, think of this as your birthday meal; mark 2” he smiled.

“I would rather not, nothing good ever happens on my birthday” I muttered.

“you slept with me for the first time” he offered as something good.

“fine, only one good thing has happened on my birthday” I corrected making him chuckle at me.

“I felt like spoiling you, why can’t I spoil my girlfriend without a reason” he grinned and changed from our hands resting on top of each others to holding it properly and then we did that stupid romantic looking into each other’s eyes longingly thing which made us laugh.

I saw the waitress coming back with the champagne and my smile disappeared. Seriously, once again I am invisible because I am with Damon. ‘umm hello, plastic Barbie doll, I’m his long term girlfriend back off’ I shouted at her in my head. She poured two glasses, put them down, put the bottle down and then left again. As soon as she was gone my smile was back on my face.

“if looks could kill, she would be dead” Damon whispered to me.
“well she should stop throwing her plastic body at you then” I sneered and he squeezed my hand.
“I’m not taking any notice, stop being jealous” he smiled and I nodded.

“I wouldn’t mind so much if she was actually human rather than a walking, talking, life size Barbie” I muttered and he laughed.

“so what is the situation with Stelena” Damon asked as our starter arrived.

“new rule, no Stelena. They do not exist while we are here” I told him, not wanting to think about Stefan at the moment and ruin the moment by accidently telling Damon before I talk things through with Stefan.