Kidnapped

I opened my eyes and found myself locked in a metal cage, my head hurting worse than any little witch trick. With minimal screaming and swearing I pulled the wooden bullet out of my head and dropped it on the floor. I started to search around for a way out as I felt my head slowly heal, I jumped back when I noticed a man sitting in the corner.

“I see you got the bullet out, that was... nasty” he smirked at me. I breathed in deeply and smelt the same thing I smelt when I first met the other woman; wet dog, he must have been a werewolf too.

“I have lots of wooden bullets and other toys, it’s going to be a long night sweet pea” he smirked at me again then shot me in the stomach. I held back a scream and fished around to pull it out.

*Damon POV*

“where is she Stefan” I snapped as we walked into the grill.

 “look brother, I do not give a stuff about our stupid feud, I just want to make sure we find her, make sure she hasn’t ran away again” Stefan snapped back at me.

“I will go ask the bar manager, you ask around” I instructed tired of seeing his broody face; Marti was my girlfriend, why was he so uptight about it.

“have you seen Marti tonight” I compelled a man behind the bar.

“yes” he answered unhelpfully.

“tell me everything briefly” I compelled again.

“she was drinking alone then Tyler Lockwood joined her, I think his mother came in and they asked for a bottle then disappeared” he answered. I walked away to find Stefan.

“nothing” Stefan told me.

“brilliant, she was with wolf boy in here, who knows what has happened” I rolled my eyes and frowned.

“maybe she went to his house” Stefan offered making my blood boil.

“you think she would do that to me, you know how she reacted about cheating, she wouldn’t” I pinned him against a wall.

“Damon, calm down” Stefan warned, noticing people beginning to stare at us.

“screw you” I muttered and walked off.

“Damon we need to stick together” Stefan shouted running after me.

“just shut up” I demanded jumping back into the car.

“may I remind you that it is you two arguing that he brought us into this mess” Elena snapped at us both from the back of the car.

“let’s go back to the house, she might have gone home” Bonnie muttered trying to calm everyone down.

This cannot be happening again, she wouldn’t have run off again. I poured myself another bourbon and continued to pace, trying her phone every five seconds.

“maybe she doesn’t want to talk to you” Elena muttered from the sofa.

“so you try then princess” I spat at her. Suddenly my head was in pain and I looked straight at Bonnie who was glaring at me.

“enough Bonnie, this isn’t helping, none of this is helping” Stefan whispered from his seat next to Elena.

“don’t you dare snap at Elena like that again Damon” Bonnie warned me then my head was fine again.

*Marti POV*

“please” I whispered, my throat swore from screaming. I was pulling out another wooden bullet, one that this time was millimetres from my heart.