disneyland fun

No way, no flipping way. This was easily bigger than my house back in Coventry when I was human. Damon had insisted that I opened the door with my key and that I went in first. Now I can see why, he wanted to see my reaction. There were two levels. An upstairs which had a massive double bed in the middle, a bathroom complete with a massive bath and a walk in shower, a walk in wardrobe and a balcony with a fantastic view. The downstairs level had a massive dinning-living room, a bowling alley, a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and another balcony to outside. The best part was that the pool was partly under the balcony from the top level, that looked over the whole suite. I could already see the diving fun Damon and I were going to have.

“ooo mini bar” I ran over to it and looked inside. I only found alcohol in there, Damon must have requested it like that.

“you get all this and your excited about a mini bar” Damon rolled his eyes.
“I’m a simple creature that likes her alcohol” I shrugged grinning at him.
“the room is perfect, way too big, but perfect” I dropped my bag to the floor and jumped into his arms, as he had already left the bags by the door.

“have you seen what I have?” I asked looking over to the balcony again.
“is that the best idea when you are clumsy” he joked.
“don’t you dare try and stop me” I warned and jumped out of his arms again.

“I wouldn’t because I want to do it too” he smirked at me. We grabbed the bags again and ran them up to the bedroom area.

“so during the day we have fun at the park, and at night we have fun in the hotel, we are not sleeping for the next four days” I told him.
“good thing I packed lots of blood” he smirked at me and I nodded in agreement.

“so we have three hours until it open’s what do you want to do?” I asked him. “let’s have some random fun. Put the music on as loud as we want and just party” he smirked at me and ran off. Whilst he was gone I searched my bag and found someone had packed my black bikini.

“Did you pack my bikini Damon” I shouted at him as I changed into it.
“well I knew there was a pool, it seemed the logical thing to do” he shrugged.
“well, I thank thee” I laughed at him as he started to dance about. Normally he was a good dancer, but he was messing around dancing which I could only describe as truly awful drunk dad dancing at a family wedding.

The music was loud, but still quiet enough that it was only back ground music. Damon grabbed me and started to spin me around with him. He was happy and as far as I was aware he had, had little or no alcohol. He let go of me and ran over to the balcony over the pool. He hopped over it and started to dance, while I ran down the stairs so I could watch him properly. He jumped then made the biggest splash he could as he went in, spraying me and half the room.

“come here” he smiled at me. I had been standing next to the pool and he had made his way over to me. He grabbed my legs and dragged me in. instead of being angry, when I surfaced, I laughed.

“we have half an hour until the park opens, hotel fun is over” Damon sighed.
“let the park fun begin” I smiled happily then jumped out of the pool to get changed and dry off a little.

“which one first” Damon asked looking over a map of the park as we walked through the gates.

“the haunted Mansion” I pointed to it on the map and we set off for it.

“seriously, I hate queues can we not just skip them” Damon moaned as we joined the back of an hour long queue, even though the park had just opened.