In love with three woman...

“Morning” Damon muttered placing a kiss on the top of my head. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was sitting up, reading another journal.

“How many of those are there” I asked pulling myself up so I could read over his shoulder.

“1864 was a busy year” Damon shrugged.

“have you found out where the burning site is yet?” I yawned.

“nope” he sighed, but he was shaking his head to tell me he had.

“Damn, maybe Gilbert didn’t write it down” I played along and read the part that he pointed to.

“I never thought of that, maybe he wasn’t even involved” Damon mused.

“well I’m going to see Stefan” I jumped out of bed.

“why?” he asked closing the book and laying it amongst the others so it would not stand out.

“he hasn’t given me my birthday present yet” I shrugged and ran out of the room.

“Hey Marti” Elena smiled at me as I ran into the room and jumped onto the bed.

“so Stefan, where is it” I asked jumping back off the bed, running around to look for it.

“narrow it down a bit” he sighed.

“birthday present” I rolled my eyes.

“right third draw down in my desk” he instructed.

“thank you” I smiled and pulled it out. I pulled the wrapping paper off and screamed.

“What, what happened” Damon ran into the room ready to rip someone’s throat out.

“guess it is not really the best time to scream” I whispered.

“Morticia” Damon sighed.

“sorry, look what Stef got me” I held out a pair of black ray ban aviator sunglasses.

“and that was a reason to scream, I thought you were being attacked” Damon scorned.

“sorry” I pulled him over to me and hugged him.

“it’s ok Marti, they are pretty good” he stroked my head.

“thank you Stefan” I smiled and pulled out of Damon’s arms. I ran over to the bed and jumped on it, landing in his lap.

“and she is nineteen” Katherine questioned from the door.

“yes, what is your point Kate?” I asked as Stefan wrapped his arms around me.

“you act more like a five year old” she told me looking at her finger nails.

“ohh, I get it, Kate hasn’t been given presents in a while, birthday or Christmas... I will go out later and buy you something to make up for that” I smiled at her.

“why do you keep calling her Kate?” Stefan whispered in my ear.

“because she hates it, something I learned in the tomb” I smirked.

“fair reason then” he smiled at me, then kissed the back of my neck.

“Stefan, I need to go home” Elena told him, Stefan turned to face her and I jumped off his lap.

“ok... where did Katherine go?” Stefan asked.

“don’t know, she muttered something about someone, somewhere then ran off, all after looking at her phone” Damon shrugged.