Chapter 9: Marcus

~Y/n P.O.V.~

I woke up a couple hours later, my head still on Newt's shoulder. His head was resting on mine, but it didn't seem like he was asleep. I moved around a little, signaling that I was up. I felt his head get off my head before looking at me.

I looked up at him, meeting his beautiful brown eyes. He smiled at me, causing me to smile back tiredly. He probably saw that I was tired, because he started kissing my cheek, all the way down my neck.

I'm definitely awake now.

I looked around, seeing if anyone else was in the room. Luckily, it was just us. I felt Newt grip my waist, bringing me closer to his body. He kept kissing and sucking on my neck. There was definitely going to be marks there later.

He moved his head up to meet my e/c eyes. "Did you have a good nap, love?" He asked, his hand going under my shirt, softly rubbing my skin, sending chills down my spine. He then, started kissing up and down my jaw.

I nodded, unable to speak. We've never done anything like this before. And I really liked it. I put my hands in his hair, running my fingers through it, as well as tugging on it, causing him to groan a little.

He looked up, his lips crashing onto mine, his tongue sliding into my mouth without permission. That action caused me to let out a little moan, but it was muffled by his lips still on mine. His hands were still under my shirt, stilling rubbing my side.

We were cut off by footsteps coming closer to us. Newt jumped off of me, getting on his feet before helping me up. Someone knocked on the door, before opening it. I had my back to them, so I couldn't see who it was.

"Is she awake?" It was Teresa.

"Yeah." I heard Newt mutter a little, clearing his throat.

I turned around, to see Teresa, Minho, Aris, Frypan, and Jorge walking into the room. We all walked to the table, Jorge started telling us what we need to do to get to the Right Arm.

"We need to find someone named Marcus," he paused, "We find him, we'll get to the Right Arm." He informed us. We all nodded before going to grab our stuff.

While I was grabbing my backpack, I felt Teresa poke at my neck a little, "What is that?" She asked curiously.

I touched the spot at my neck where she poked at. I looked at her in confusion before going to a little dirty mirror that you could still see a little of and looking at my neck. Once I saw what she was talking about, I gasped quietly before looking at Newt, who was already looking at me, smirking widely.

On my neck, laid a purple bruise that Newt had made earlier. I glared at him playfully, making him raise his eyebrow at me, still smirking. I shook my head, a small smile playing on my lips and blood rushing to my cheeks.

I then heard a small gasp come from the right of me. I turned to where the noise came from, just to see Teresa glancing between Newt and I with wide eyes before laying just on me. She raised her eyebrows, asking silently, making me nod at her, blush still on my face.

Her eyes were still wide, and her mouth was agape. She suddenly squealed a little before hugging me tightly. I laughed at her action before wrapping my arms around her.

~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

We walked for a little while, in this little like town. While walking, Jorge stopped in front of a building, loud music playing inside.

"This is Marcus' place." Jorge informed us.

"How do we get in?" Minho asked him, glancing at the building and Jorge.

He sighed before looking around. He motioned for us to follow him and we did. He led us to the back of Marcus' place, going into a door that no one used. Jorge told us to go upstairs into an empty room, while he went to find Marcus, and Newt, Frypan, and Minho went to find Thomas and Brenda, if their here.

Teresa, Aris, and I went upstairs and found an empty room. We waited for a little while, till Newt, Minho, and Fry came in with an unconscious Thomas, and a tipsy Brenda. Fry and Newt put Thomas down on a mattress, and Minho put Brenda on one of the sofa's. I went to go check on Thomas, see if he was okay.

Back in the glade, I helped a lot in the med-jack hut as well. So, if Thomas was hurt or anything, I could help him. Fortunately, he was alright, just unconscious.

Soon, Jorge came back with a blonde man, wearing a red suit. I'm guessing this is Marcus. He tied him up to a chair and started asking questions, but Marcus was being a smart-ass. And whenever he was, Jorge would beat him up.

After a little while, Thomas finally woke up. I felt him move around, so I looked at him, "How do you feel?" I asked.

He groaned a little before answering, "I'm alright." He reassured, smiling at me.

I smiled back before someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Thomas. Once they stopped, I turned to look who it was, just to see Newt glaring a little at Thomas before pulling me into his side. Was he jealous? Thomas is just my friend. Best friend even. I looked back at the said boy, to see Minho helping him up to his feet.

"I suggest you talk! You son of a bitch!" I heard Jorge exclaim to Marcus.

"I'm sorry," Marcus started, "You're going to have to leave my house." He finished.

"Listen, I don't enjoy hurting you," Marcus scoffed a little, "Okay? Where is the Right Arm, Marcus?" Jorge asked.

"Wait, this is Marcus?" Thomas spoke up.

Marcus laughed, glancing at Thomas, "The kid catches on quick. Are you the brains of the operation?" He snickered.

Jorge pulled on his hair, making his attention go back to him, "I know you know where they're hiding. So you tell me, and I'll make you a deal." Jorge explained.

Marcus laughed, but didn't say anything. "You can come with us." Jorge said.

"I burned that bridge a long time ago. Besides, I made my own deal. You're the one who taught me, never miss an opportunity." He laughed.

While they were talking, I felt someone's gaze on me. Actually, two gazes. I turned to my left, seeing Brenda looking at me with a knowing look, but I gave her a confused one. And then I looked to my right, seeing Thomas look at me with...

Actually, I don't know what kind of face.

It was unreadable. I furrowed my brows at him, but still kept the little staring contest, till Marcus spoke, making me put my attention back on him.

"Wicked wants all the immunes they can get. I help provide that for them. So, I lure the kids in," he paused, "They get drunk, they have a good time. And then later, Wicked comes in," I glanced at Thomas and Teresa, "They separate the wheat from the chaff." He finished.

There was a silence for a minute, till Jorge spoke up, "I changed my mind, hermano. I do enjoy hurting you."

Suddenly, Jorge kicked Marcus to the ground. He wasn't able to do anything, since he was still tied to the chair. We walked closer, while Jorge aimed his gun at Marcus.

"Talk!" He yelled to the beat up man.

"Okay! Okay! Jesus!" Marcus replied, clearly in pain, "But, I'm not making any promises. These guys like to move around." He informed.

After that, Jorge and Minho pulled Marcus back up by the chair. "They have an outpost in the mountains, but it's a long way away. You got half of Wicked on your ass. You're never gonna make it." He said.

Jorge smiled, an idea popping in his head, "Not on foot. Where's Bertha?"

Marcus was clearly unhappy about that, "Not Bertha."