63.~SAVED : )~

Hola Amigos!!

Do read Important Note at the Below

 I'm Back with Another Chapter but before starting that, How was the Previous Chapter ??. Anyways Let's Start with Today One :

Previously - Avu got to knew that someone's Behind them, Sid consoled her and after that they had a Make out Session which was Disturbed By Mahi and they slept Cuddling ........................

Empecimos : -

IN MORNING : MALHOTRA MANSION

All were in the Hall, All ready to leave to Finalize the Hall. All were going except Daksh, Mahi, Siya And Darsh. They got in their Cars and Left for the Hall. 

IN SIDNEET CAR :

As they reached a little far from Others, Sid gave avu an Ear Piece, She asked :

Avu - What's this For ?

Sid - Just For Safety, if anything happens to you, I would be able to hear if i'm far from you at that time, and Yeah wear this also.

Saying this he gave her a Watch, He was about to speak But avu said :

Avu - And this Contains A Tracker. So You can track me.

Sid - How do you know ?

Avu - Two Reasons, I have a Locket with a Tracker, So i got it and I knew for now you will not give me a gift. That's why.

Sid - Smart!

Avu - From Childhood

She said this with a Hair flip, Sid chuckled to this and Focused on Driving.

Somewhere Else

Sm1 was near the hall on call with Sm2. Sm1 said :

Sm1 - Where are You ?

Sm2 - I'm on my way!

Sm1 - Come fast they must be arriving. We have to do that before they come.

Sm2 - Almost there, You start the work i'm joining

Sm1 - Okay Bye.

Sm2 - Bye..

Sm1 ended the call and went to do His/Her work.

IN THE HALL  :

All of them reached there Together at the same time. All went in except Sidneet and Abhi. While moving inside Sid signaled Thumbs Up to Abhi and he Nodded. With this they Moved in. 

(A/N I'm getting Bodyguards vibe all thanks to HP0207 )

As they reached in their reaction was Like : 0. The hall was so Beautiful and Mesmerizing.

 The hall was so Beautiful and Mesmerizing