108.~ HALDI!! ~

Hola Amigos!!

All Of You Who is Following Must Have Known But who doesn't Guys Let me tell you  that I'm Leaving for London by 1 April, My Stories will be Uploaded By My Sister Samaira. I'll Try to write my Other Story Also.  : )

I'm Back With Another Chapter, So Let's Start from Where We Left :

Previously - All Bought their Clothes from Lucky's Boutique. Later, It was their Sangeet. All Danced in it and Later Sid sang a song for Avu. Now Today is Haldi .........................................

Empecimos : -

HALDI DAY :

All the Girls Were in One room, Making Vaishneet Ready for the Haldi Function and Also getting Ready. Avu said :

Avu - Guys, You People Rocked Yesterday!!

Vaish - Yeah Guys, Avu is Right. Awesome Performances Huh!!

All the Girls - Thank You Thank You!!

Vaish - Acha, So Whats the Plan today huh??

Jan - Nothing Much, Will give you a Bath of Haldi!!

Avu - You Guys are not doing anything Like That!!

Reem - We'll see!!

Rits - You Guys Know, Ahan Was telling that Someone has Arrange Bhaang also!!

All the Girls - What!!

Avu - U Serious??

Rits - Yupss!!

Avu - Guys, Take Care Hope there'll be No Problem!!

Siya - Chill, Guys We'll see it !!

Mahi - Yupss, Let's Get Ready Now!!

With this they all Started To Get Ready. Soon all were ready. 

THEIR OUTFIT : ( I'm Only Focusing on Couples )

( Ignore Others )

( Ignore Others )

( IMAGINE BOYS OUTFITS )

They all were Going to The Garden Area when they saw Boys Coming from the Others Side. They Had a Eyelock for Seconds but Broke it. 

They went and sat on the Chairs. First they all Applied Haldi on Sidshek. The Ceremony began by GM. Then Vibha Aunty and Later all Applied on them.

Now it was Vaishneet's Turn. Same Like them First GM, Then Roshini and All Applied on them. All their Friends applied Simply First, But as all Moved After Applying them, They Again went and Gave them a Bath From Haldi. 

All were Laughing at them. After the Haldi Bath The Couple got up and went to Get Fresh.

Avu Freshened Up First and Was Going Back to the Garden, When Someone Pulled her in a Room. In Fear, She Closed her Eyes. As She Opened her Eyes, She saw.................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She saw Sid. He Smirked and said :

Sid - You are Looking so Hot!! Hmm?

Avu - You are Not Less!!

Sid - Acha Ji!!

Avu - Hmm!

Sid - See, All Applied Haldi On You Except Me. So Now it's My Turn.

Avu Smiled at this. He Took Haldi From the Side. He First Applied on Her Waist. As the Cold Haldi came in Contact with her Body, A Shiver ran through her Spine. Then He Applied Haldi On Her Cheeks. He said :

Sid - Done!!

Avu - Nope!!

She Nodded Negatively and Came Closer to Him. She Brushed Her Cheeks with Him and Applied him Haldi. She moved back and Both had an Intense Eyelock. They Closed their Eyes and Pulled themselves into a Hot Kiss. 

After Kissing each other Passionately, They Left Each Other and Went Down.

While they were going down, they Saw Abhinavi also Coming from a Room. They without teasing Left For the Garden. They came and all Started Enjoying, Dancing. Meeting Up With Guests. 

WITH SIDNEET :

Avu was Talking with Some Guest, When her Eyes Went On Someone. She saw Sid Talking With Some Girls, Who Were Flirting with Him. She Became Jealous. And In Jealousy She went and Drank A Full Glass Of Lassi, But it's Taste was Different. 

But Till the Time She Realized, It was Late .........................................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFFHANGER!!

EOC

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?
WHAT WILL SHE DO??

GUESS HERE >>

STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING CHAPTERS!!

ENJOY READING AND VOMMENT!!

GRACIAS!!
SAMEERA : )
ADIOS~AMIGOS~