CHAPTER 29'S EXPLANATION

Hola! Guys. Some readers are telling me that they didn't understood the chapter so i'm going to write it in short for example : Explanation

So Let's Start : - 

In starting It's nothing to explain they just dance and all. Later Avu goes in front of media to answer their Questions. A reporter asks her about her achievements because she is playing as a hidden identity for the plan. Reporter 2 asks her about Avneet Malhotra as No one has never seen her except family and close friend. So she answers about that. Reporter 3 asks about Malhotra siblings because The half property belongs to avneet and rest Belongs to Jan,Jai and Vaish. Reporter 3 ask about the deal that was going to sign today, That why they chose Reddy Enterprise for this Much huge deal as their company is No. 1 and Reddy's are on No.3. So she answers that because Siddharth Nigam offers her this deal and He is her friend so That's why she gave Reddy Enterprise this chance. Then siddharth comes near her and Reporter asks that is he single or committed and what's her relation with Ms.Sheikh ( Avu ) . So he answers them that he is single and sameera is her friend. After this it was the time to sign the papers ( deal ) So Riyaz is called on the stage, At first he is shocked to see Avneet on the floor but as he is shown an compete idiot he get's confuse and goes near her. He signs the deal thinking about the profit. After signing the papers, Media questions him. The reporter asks him about How he is feeling and all, And he answered that. Reporter 2 asks him about Ms. Sheikh. The reporter didn't took her full name, so he again got confused and thought that they are asking about reem. So he answered that she is her friend ( He lied infront of media ) Then Reporter 3 asks him about Avneet Malhotra, He thought that the owner of Malhotra & K has the same name so he  ignored the confusion in his mind and answered No. After this he went from there. As he was far from media someone came from back and took him to a dark room, who was no other then Abhishek and faisu. There was the whole group except Rits as they didn't want him to know this soon. And then they told him that he is trapped and they'll ruin his father. Hearing this he run from there and later  is All in Cliffhanger.

I Hope Guys Your Confusion Is clear and if still not then Contact me personally on Messages.

priyaxsidneet i have specially wrote this for you. I know im a great friend. thank me later : )

Sameera :  )

ADIOS!