76.~ MOVIE TIME! ~

Hola Amigos!!

AUTHOR NOTE - Guys, I'll only Update till 31st January, After this Date this story'll be on Hold and Also i'll give Update Of All Alone With You on 31st. So Read and Vote till then and Wish me Luck for My Pre Boards!!

I'm Back With A New Chapter In which we are Going for A Trip!!.Anyways let's start from where we left :

Previously - All went for Shopping. Sid bought for avu and avu for sid with a Little bit Romance. Later all decided to go for Movie.........................................................................................................

Empecimos : -

OUTSIDE THE THEATRE :

All were standing out of the Theatre Choosing Movie to watch. Vaish said :

Vaish - Guys choose fast, I'm tired standing here!

Abhi - Okay Fine, No One's agreeing so Let's Vote.

Jan - Okay I'm for Horror.

Rits - Me 2

Ahan - Me 3

Reem - Me 4

Jai - Me 5

Abhi - Me 6

Vaish - Me 7

Fais - Me 8

Abhi - Sid what about you ?

Sid - I'm In but avu is scared!

Rits - Come on Sis! Sid is with you na.

Avu - Yeah, I'm fine. I'm also in.

Fais - I'll bring the Tickets

Abhi - Girls! Snacks anyone

All girls - Yess!!

Jan - Bhai, I'll come with you to Bring it.

Abhi - Okay!

Others were waiting for them, Sid asked avu :

Sid - Are you sure Avu ?

Avu - Yeah you are with me na, So I'm fine

Sid - Hmm..OK!

After a Moment, Fainat and Abhi came together, and said :

Fais - Let's Go Guys!

They nodded and went inside the Theatre. They went in and sat on their seats. It was Line wise so couples were sitting together. 

WITH SIDNEET :

As the Movies, Started all was Good. Avu was also Watching it, Till the interval there was no That Much Horror scene. After the Interval, When the Movie started. Avu was eating Popcorn when a Horror scene Came. As Avu saw it, She screamed and Jumped from her Place, Due to this Action, the Popcorn in her hand landed on Sid's head. She looked at Sid and started laughing at him and forgot about the Movie. In all this Movie ended. and they came Out of it.

Soon they all went home and Abhi messaged them that the Flight is after 1 Day. All Packed their Important stuff, and slept.

SKIP TO THE DAY OF THE TRIP :

All  were ready in the Hall, With their Luggage. Ready to go to Airport.

THEIR OUTFITS :