111. ~ WEDDING:)~

Hola Amigos!!!

Here Comes The Most Awaited Chapter, Of The Book.And Maybe the Last One Also, So Let's Start : 

Previously - Avu went in Sid's Room, and Both had a Talk. Later, They went downstairs In The Pool Area. They Enjoyed it and Resulted in ending up with a Make out Session. Later, They slept Cuddling.................................................................................................................................................

Empecimos : -

IN THE MORNING :

All were gathered in the Same Garden, Where The Haldi Ceremony was Held, For Mehendi Function.

Everything Was Ready. It was Giving Full Indian Vibes. Some Women Were ready there With Dholki. All the Girls with the Boys were also Ready and were there looking for the Preparations. 

And Finally it was Time. Both Vaishneet Sat On The Seat, Placed there for Them. Two Mehendi Artists Came and They started With Their Mehendi. All the Girls were with them, and Different Mehendi Artist were applying Mehendi On Them. 

After Completing Half of the Mehendi, She asked from Avu:

M.A - What is the Name of your Fiance ?

Avu - Siddharth!

She said while Smiling. The Girl applying Mehendi smiled Back and Wrote Siddharth In Her hand. and Same Happened with Vaish. As their Mehendi was Completed, Boys Came there and Sat Next to their Partners. Abhi said :

Abhi - Wow Girls!! It's Looking Nice.

Jai - What??

Reem - Idiot, Mehendi Of Course.

They all laughed at Him. Out Of Nowhere, Sid said :

Sid - I'll also Apply Mehendi For Avu!!

Avu - Really?? ( Excited )

Sid - Hmm, You applied it for me so I'll apply for You. Because this Relation is of Equality!!

All the Girls except Avu - Aww!!, Sid Your so Cute!!

He Blushed and Gave his hand to the Mehendi Artist. And asked her to Write Avu's Name. While He was Applying It, all the Girls were glaring at their Boys and they were Glaring at Sid. All The Elders came there, and saw them Glaring at each Other, Vibha Aunty asked :

VA - Why this Glaring game is Going on?

Avu - I'll tell you Mom ( Chuckling )

Muf - What Happened ?

Avu - Mom, Sid is applying mehendi on His hand for me, and That's why Boys are glaring at Sid and the Girls at their Boys!!.

Ana - Sid, Your Romance, will cause Trouble for all.

Sid - Chill Sasu Maa, They are J!

With this Laughing and Talking, The Mehendi Ceremony Ended Peacefully. 

Now It was time for the Couple to get Married. Both the Couples were getting Ready. Everything was Arranged Properly. Everything was happening Peacefully. The Mandap was also set, and the Pandit Ji, Was Doing all the Things needed for it.

Boys were taken Down For the Rituals Needed to done with Them. While the Girls were still getting Ready.

WITH THE GIRLS :

They were getting ready, when someone entered the Room. They Turned and Saw Roshini and Ananya. They came near them, Roshini said :

Muf - May God Safe you both from all the evil eyes.

Ana - My Daughter, has Grown so Big that Today is her wedding and I Couldn't even See It.

She said getting emotional with Tears In Her Eyes. Avu stood and Hugged her, She also had tears in her Eyes. Then She Hugged Roshini. She said :

Avu - Nothing Can Keep Me away from you guys. I was yours and will always by yours!! I Love You Guys!!

Vaish - Wow, All Love for them Only?

Avu - I Love you 2, But You'll be with me Only!!

Ana - Acha, Now stop this. I'll send Girls to take you both down. Get Ready.

Muf - Yeah Your Boys, are getting Impatient. get Ready Now

They Kissed their Foreheads and Left from there. Soon Jan, Reem, Rits and Siya Came To take them down. Jan said :

Jan - Now it's time to go. Let's Go!!

They Nodded and Took them downstairs. And Made them sit with their Partners.

( A/N What ever sid say, Abhi will say the same )

Sid/Abhi - Looking Beautiful.

Avu/Vaish - Thanks, You'r also Looking Handsome

Then they just Smiled and Focused on the Wedding. Soon they Got Up and took 7 Rounds around the Holy Fire. Then they sat and Priest asked them to tie the Mangalsootra and then Put Sindur. And Soon they heard " Vivah Sampoon Hua "

They Got Up and Took the Blessings from the Elders. No one cried as they were living in the Same Hotel, So No Difference was there till now. 

They took blessings and they Left Both the Couples to Leave to their Rooms. They had Booked another Special Suite for their First Night. Abhinavi went from there to their Suite. Sid Turned towards Avu, and Smirked. She Blushed to it. He Picked her in Bridal Style and took her to the Suite and .........................................................................................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

EOC

GUYS IF YOU WANT EPILOGUE THEN I WANT 10-15 SHOUTOUT'S FOR " ALL ALONE WITH YOU". OTHERWISE I'LL NOT POST EPILOGUE!

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ?? AND THE LAST CHAPTER ??

STAY TUNED FOR THE AMAZING CHAPTER COMING UP

ENJOY READING AND VOMMENT!!

GRACIAS !!
SAMEERA : )
ADIOS~AMIGOS~