31.SHOCKING, ISN'T IT!!

Hola Chicos!!.
How was the Previous Chapter ??
So let's Start 

Previously - Avu woke and she saw something which surprised her .......

Empicemos : -

Avu woke up and she saw something really surprising. She saw that infront of her bed, there was a table which was filled with breakfast and on one side there was a Glass, which was filled with lemonade. And and not to forget there was someone doing workout shirtless. You all know.. It was sid. As sid saw her he got up and cleaned himself with the towel and went towards her. He chuckled seeing her catching up his head in her hands.

Avu - Ahhh I will never drink this much.

Sid - Woh to you will definitely not.

Avu - sid what happened last night ?

Sid - Nothing you girls drank and their bf took them. You made me drink 3 shots forcefully. Enough.

Avu - I'm so sorry.

Sid - It's ok. have this lemonade and get ready.

Avu - Hmm

Avu drank the lemonade and went to get fresh. As soon as she saw herself in the mirror she shouted :

Avu - SID!!

Sid startled and ran towards the washroom. He saw avu standing infront of mirror looking herself furiously. He understood what happened so he went towards her and innocently asked her :

Sid - what happened baby ?

Avu - Why you didn't tell me the whole story ?

Sid - woh because i wanted to see you reaction.

Saying this he burst into laughter. Avu also started laughing after seeing him laugh. They stopped laughing. He pulled her cheeks and went out to let her get fresh. After getting fresh she came out and they both had their breakfast in the room itself. After having breakfast the both left for their college. They reached college and saw everyone in the canteen, they went towards them.

EVERYONE'S OUTFIT : -