1.INDIA IM COMING.

AUTHORS POV : 

In London,

A Girl Is Shown Shown sitting on a terrace with a boy sipping up black coffee

( A/N Yes She is Avneet with Darsheel )

AVU : You know darsh, Im living here from last 10 years with you and im so happy here, but i have to go to India because everyone is waiting for me. I wish you could also come with me.

Darsh : You know cherry sometimes when we wish under the stars it comes true.( SHOWS HER THE TICKET ).

AVU :( becomes happy and hugs him and said) : OMG! darsh this is the best surprise you gave me. this is the best gift from you.

DARSH : (breaks the hug ) Ok ok, now lets go and sleep because we have a flight to take in early morning.

AVU : Yeah, lets go.

Meanwhile In India,

Ms. Malhotra : OMG! My cherry is coming tommorow. i need to get everything ready and everything should be perfect.

Jai : MOM I cant believe my sister is coming after 10 years. I  missed her so much.

Vaish : Me too! i missed her so much.

Jan : Cant wait to see her. She is also going to study with us.

(Sidshek and Faireem Entered M.Mansion )

SID : who is coming jai, and all these preprations?

ABHI : Yeah vaish who's coming?

JAN : abhi bhai our avu is coming back finally after 10 years and she is also going to study with us.

REEM : WHAT! finally my avu is coming back. it will be so much fun. i missed talking with her.

ABHI AND FAISU TOGETHER : YESS! Finally my sisso is coming back.

SID : Bhai you also! By the way who is avu and why i dont now about her?

JAI : Sid she is our sister and she is coming back from london tommorow after 10 years.

SID : ohhhh! ( why after listening about her my heart is beating so fast? ).

VAISH : so guys  you people stay here only tommorow we all will go to pick her together. What say?

ALL TOGETHETHER : YEAHHH!!!

Ms.Malhotra : You kids go i have to do preprations for my cherry.

(after this all did a sleepover in M.Mansion )

IN MORNING :

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFFHANGER!

SEE YOU GUYS IN NEXT CHAPTER.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND IF YOU DID PLEASE VOMMENT BELOW

YOUR AUTHOR