47." HE IS YOUR..."~

Hola Chicos!!!

The Song Above Is Love.................

I'm Back and We in this Chapter, there are new entries : )) So Let's Start :

Previously - Avu's real mom came and started telling her story that on 1  February, 2001........

Empecimos : -

( INTRODUCING AVNEET'S REAL MOM AS ANANYA SINGHAIYA. WILL BE USED AS ANA )

Ana - so it all started on .............

Flash-Back 

It all started on 1 February, 2001. All were very happy because it was someone's marriage except Two people. Me and Ryan. It was arrange marriage. I didn't knew him before. I never liked him because Marrying him was not my choice. My parents thought he is the best for me and got me married to him. They didn't knew that he does illegal things. At first i didn't said anything nor he used to talk to me, Everything was just normal. 

But One Day, We got the news that My Parents Died in an car accident. We were Rich That time, So we also had many enemies. The police did their investigation but found nothing and It was proved as a Simple Car Accident. After that things started growing worse.He used to say me Bad words and Every time he used to be Angry. 

One day i was passing by a room when i heard him talking that he got my parents died and due to which he also got shares. I was shocked at that time, so i didn't said anything. Next day, I confronted him and asked that why he did that, So he said that for the property and with that he Started beating me. After a while of beating me, He left me there only and went from there. At night, I was sitting in the room when he came all drunk, In the drunk state, He forced himself on me. 

After a month, I was not feeling well, so i consulted a doctor. And she told me that I'm Pregnant. I was happy because it was my child also. I went home and told him and first time in the life he was happy. He cared for me the whole time. 

On 17 January 2006, All were happy because an angel was born in our house except Mr.Ryan Reddy. At the time of Avneet's birth, Ryan's company's share got down. He was very frustrated that he didn't even saw her daughter. Roshini was my Best Friend. At avneet's birth she came to meet me and see the baby. She saw the baby and said " Keep Her Name Avneet " . She loved avneet so much. So I kept he name Avneet. Next Day Ryan came very angry, Roshini was also with me. He came and started throwing things. He saw the baby and was about to hit her with a vase. But Roshini stopped him and said him things. He told her that he got a huge loss and his company is about to break. So roshini became her business partner in order to save the Baby. 

As the company again got on heights, Roshini heard him that he is going to throw the baby out of house. So she told this to me and I asked her that what will happen now. That time she said that she will adopt her and love her more than herself. I agreed as i didn't had any choice. Roshini adopted her and went away from there. At night when he asked about the baby, I said that she's gone so he beat me and left me near a forest unconscious. In Morning, I got up in a hospital. There was A Man and a Boy, Who saved me from the forest and took me their.

FLASHBACK END

By the time everyone had tears in their eyes, And Ana was crying badly. Roshini was about to go near her and calm her, But avneet signaled her to stop and she, Herself went near her and hugged her. She was shocked but hugged her back. They both were crying and no one stopped them as they needed it. After a while they stopped crying and broke the hug. Ana said :

Ana - Avneet.. ( Avu cuts) 

Avu - I'm sorry mom, I behaved like that with you.

Ana - It's Okay, You had your reasons. You accepted me na Now everything's Okay/

Avu - Hmm.. Wow see i'm so lucky I have two Mothers

Everyone chuckled on this and were looking the Mother- Daughter Duo. Avu asked :

Avu -But Mom where were you Living in all these Years?

Ana - The Man and Boy, who saved me from the forest. They asked me about my Whereabouts so I said them that i don't have any place. That time That Man said that stay with him, as he stays alone with his son and take care of his son. I agrees as i didn't had any other Option. And in all these years, I was staying with them only.

Avu - Oh, But now you are staying with us.

Ana - Why Not. Of course

At That time only a young Boy came in the Mansion and shouted :

Boy - MOM!!!

Listening the sound all ran near the door & saw a young Boy of their age. The boy came near them and said to all :

Boy - Namaste Peeps

GM - Namaste beta, But who are you and why are you shouting ?

The boy went near Ana and said :

Boy - This lady over here is My Mom and has left me to stay in this mansion with you all. ( To Avu ) You tell me, what should i do.

Ana - shut up Nautanki.. Everyone he is my son, Who took care of me in these years... Daksh.

priyas thanks for your suggestion. I'll Use Dak for Daksh )

INTRODUCING BHAVESH BALCHANDANI AS DAKSH OBEROI

He Is 21 Years Old. He was raised up By Ananya Singhaniya. ( More will be revealed, Later in the story )

____________________

Dak - Wow i didn't noticed so many beautiful girls, all Together.

Ana - Stop You Nautanki and come i'll introduce you.

She introduced him with Roshini and GM. She came near avu and said :

Ana - Avu He is Your ..................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFFHANGER!!

EOC

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?
WHO IS HE TO AVU ?
WHAT WILL BE SID'S REACTION ?
WHO IS THE MAN ?
GUESS >>

ENJOY READING AND VOMMENT!!!

SAMEERA : )

ADIOS~