5.SHOPPING

Hola Peeps!! I'm Back :)

So Lets Start With Our Chapter :-

Avu was passing through sid's  room when she heard voices she went there and saw :

Avu's POV :

( I was not able to sleep so i thought to go for a walk in garden. I was passing through sid's room when i heard some voices and the door was also open so i peeped in and saw...............................)

 ( WANT TO SEE WHAT SHE SAW )

( I saw him doing his workout and i don't know when i started drooling over him, i was so lost in him that didn't even listen what he was saying to me ) 

END OF POV.

Sid's POV :

( Today for picking avu from the airport i missed my workout and then the sleepover so i thought to do my workout now in the room only. I was doing my workout when i felt someone staring me, saw i turned around and saw avu, she was drooling over my body, i smirked and called her but she seemed to be so much lost in me so...)

END OF POV.

Sid went towards and pulled her towards himself through her waist bringing her back fro her trance and said :-

Sid : Someone was so lost in my abs ( While smirking )

Avu : NO... I w.. wa.. was n..not lost ( while blushing )

Sid : when did i said it was you and why are you stammering ?

Avu : wo ya ya i'm feeling cold that's why.

Sid : ( sid went and locked the door ad pinned avu to the wall, and huskily said in her ears :)

Sid : Still feeling cold babygirl 

Avu : Noo..oo 

Avu's POV :

( He was so close to me i could feel his breath on my neck and it send shiver through my spine. I don't know why but he have a huge effect on me )

END OF POV.

Avu : Leave me  ( in slow voice )

Sid kissed her cheek and left her and she ran to her room 

Sid : ( I kissed her cheek!! Her cheeks were so soft..)
( He drift to sleep while thinking bout' avu )

Meanwhile With Our Avu :-

Avu : ( She was blushing and thinking ) ( He kissed my cheeks and left me. His lips were so soft I wish his lips would have touched my...EWWW AVU!! what are you thinking don't fell again for it....
Then she also drifted to sleep thinking bout' sid )