71.~ ENGAGEMENT PART 2 : ) ~

Hola Amigos!!

How was the Part 1 ?.. I'm Back with Part 2, So Let's Start from Where We Left :

Previously - It's Their Engagement. First Boys Made a Bollywood Entry and after sometime Girls came in a Mind blowing way. They went to their Boys and then they sat on their seats near their partners ........................................................................................................

Empecimos : -

As they went and sat on their Seats. Rits said to the Guests on the Mic.

Rits - What an Entry, Soon we'll join Back with A Surprise!!

The Guests Hooted and Shouted. Full Excitement.

WITH ABHINAVI :

Abhi - Viash You are Looking So Beautiful, I Can't even take my eyes off from you.

Vaish - ( Blushing ) Thanks, Eve you are Looking Dashing Huh ?

Abhi - That toh i'm from Childhood

He said this in a Dramatic way, Seeing him Vaish started Chuckling. Seeing him also smiled.

WITH FAINAT :

Jan - How am i looking Faisu ?

Fais - You? You are looking ummm...........

Jan - Fais seriously you need to think for it ?

Faisu - What ca i do in this that i don't have words to Praise your Beauty

Jan just blushed and they then talked about something...........

WITH JAIREEM :

Jai - You know reem,that how are You Looking ?

Reem - No! You tell ?

Jai - You are looking like A ............................. Chudail

Reem - Jai!!! I'll kill you!. You know what i don't want to get engaged to you. I'm going.

Jai - Arey Arey i was joking, If you'll go then who'll marry me. & i was joking You are looking the Most Gorgeous.

With this she also just Blushed and  Chuckled at Jai's Reaction..............................................

WITH SIDNEET :

Sid - Avu, You are looking so Beautiful..

Avu - I know.

Sid - Hot

Avu - I know.

Sid - Gorgeous.

Avu - I know.

Sid - ad you know what's Going in my mind right now ?

Avu - What ?

Sid - To take you in my Room right now and You know further ( Wink )

Avu - Mr. Nigam are you only expert in Words or in Actions also. 

Sid - What do you mean? 

Avu - I mean show us Your actions also

Sid - Are you challenging me ?

Avu - May be!

Sid - You sure?

Avu - 100%

Sid - Get ready then.

Avu just nodded, He stood from his seat and went Closer to Avu, She thought he is Going to kiss her so she closed her Eyes. Sid smirked and kissed her Cheek and Moved from there to The DJ. Avu opened her eyes when she Felt his lips on her Cheek. She saw him and he was with DJ. He turned to look at her and Found her looking at him. He smirked and Raised his Thumb up. She just Nodded. He just clapped  and The Lights went Off.