That depends who you're talking to

Makoto wistfully sipped the lukewarm coffee, his mouth soured at the sudden taste. Naegi's eyes traveled sides, up and down. The book had a pleasant point of view in everyday life. He heard someone shuffled from the hall, He closed his book waiting for someone to jump out.

"Whatcha reading?" Asahina forces a smile showing herself. Makoto waved at her with a greeting smile, she sat next to him.

"A quote book" he murmured opening it again, asahina made a sound of interest. In the end she stayed waiting for. . .something to happen. He decided to read her a few poems, and she genuinely sounded interested! She even read some to him.

It was the brunettes turn to read once more he opened his mouth and started to read.

"It's called brown eyes
. . .
Her eyes are blue
Yours are brown
Hers represents the ocean
Yours represents the ground
You've always hated your eyes and wished that they were blue.
But your eyes have a tint of gold.
So rare it must not be true.
So yes her eyes are blue.
And yes your eyes are brown.
But your eyes hold the riches,
That are buried in the ground.
Her eyes carry storms and rage like the sea.
Your eyes carry earthquakes
That bring mountains to their knees.
Maybe her eyes are blue.
But your eyes reign queen
Because they hold the purest riches the world anyone has ever seen -nadia"

Makoto yawned covering his mouth as he finished the poem, which caused the swimmer girl to yawn. "That one was nice" he whispered his eyes half awake.

"Yeah. . ." She gently takes the book from makoto's hands then flipped to random page. Naegi yawned again he rubbed his eye tiredly.

Aoi glanced at the boy who was Half Asleep, she grinned, setting her eyes on the first word.

"I once met the sun. . ." Asahina felt the boys head fall onto her shoulder, she stayed Silent only to call his name in a whisper.

"Makoto?"

"I'm. . .I'm awake k-keep reading" he purred embarrassed asahina leaned her head on his, she quietly chuckled.

"I once met the sun" she began once more.

"And she was very bright"
~-> ~-> ~-> ~->
I felt my body wake up in a rigid twitch, the light annoyed my eyes as they fluttered open, My throat felt sore, but my body was covered in a pleasant warmth.

Without much permission I groaned pushing the heavy limbs of Hajime hinata from my body. For example his leg over mine and his arm on my shoulder.

Oh wait

Hajime hinata-?

The second I leaped out of the bed, frantically glancing at the male, my head slammed loudly. I wheezed trying to silence the Yelp, I was mostly successful. It quickly faded right after the deep inhale and exhale, my heartbeat was loud in my ear.

My gaze flickered toward the hopefully sleeping Hinata.. .my worries went away. I wanted to sigh out loud in relief. I mentally questioned what I would do next, do I returned to bed risking on waking up the peacefully sleeping hajime? or awkwardly wait for him to wake up and possibly weird him out.