(4). Reflectings.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes during the events of the movie..)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and -H0RIZ0N And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
And WitchycandlexX and Mycurrentfandom And poniesman)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Regain

/rɪˈɡeɪn/

Noun

1. obtain possession or use of (something, typically a quality or ability) again after losing it.

2. to get back into one's possession; recover: to succeed in reaching again.

Louis groaned as he slowly regained consciousness. He didn't know what the hell had happened, but the light shining through the window didn't help.

Holy mother of Jesus fucking Christ, what the hell is going on?

He still felt tired from the day before, but that was relatively normal for him. It was routine to feel like shit, but he was used to it.

At least his body felt more refreshed than usual. It was probably due to sleeping on an actual bed for once instead of the floor, a couch, or even the streets.

He only used the last one as a emergency if he couldn't find shelter for the night.

Never said that it was comfortable.

It had been hell. One time he had tried, one time. He had nearly been eaten alive that night, it wasn't pretty. He shivered just thinking about him.

Never doing that again.

Death had nearly gotten its claws on him that night, and he wondered why fate had spared him from it.

He certainly craved it.

Louis felt his hands starting to ache, and he noticed them shaking.

'They want you to cut in them.'

Just do it~

Louis eyed the knife on the nightstand. Fuck, his body wanted him to do it.

He resisted the urge though, Louis had been trying to get off the habit for a long time. He had relapsed around two days ago for a reason he didn't even know.

He sighed. "No, not again."

As he sat up, he noticed that there was a lack of another presence on the bed.

He strained his ear to hear any sound sound. There was nothing.

Did she leave?

He got out of the bed and put his hoodie on. It covered his face again, but there was a little while on the back of it.