(8.) Comings.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes during the events of the movie..)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and -RENN1E And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
And WitchycandlexX and Mycurrentfandom And poniesman)

(I apologise for any spelling mistakes, autocorrect is a d*ck.)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

The gun cocked softly in Louis' hand.

Click.

The cock of the object settled nicely, fitting just right in the palm of his hand. He chose it as his weapons for that very specific reason.

It felt right.

The voice whispers. It's been there since the beginning, Louis can't seem to be rid of it. It lived inside his head, he couldn't make it disappear.

'You could call it the voice of insanity.'

One times two equals two. He thinks the equation goes. But if you wanted a technicality, you could say three lived inside his head.

My, myself, and I.

Yes, he made that joke.

Let's just go for a fucking kill

Yes, Lou needed to let off some steam. Killing always calmed down the thoughts of suicide and worthlessness of his damn life.

Sad, yes. Was he sympathetic?

...Louis liked to think so.

***

Ivy always tried to distance herself.

Everyone either died or left. Everyone always walked away. Dolls always fed on each other's naivety.

Ivy sat a metre away from Louis. He held his his down, looking suspicious enough to garner a look from the others. She knew that face.

His thinking.

Ivy observed the ways of others. Subtle gestures, hitches in breathes, the tones of the voices. Whatever made them lie, tell the turn, or even killed or was at least against killing.

Ivy felt nothing. She turned away from the others, tuning out their speeches to allow her own thoughts to flow in time.

Can I trust them?

They've been friendly, haven't they?

Are they pretending?

In this world, you needed deception. Getting whatever you wanted at any price guaranteed to come with.

Tears blurred at the edge of Ivy's vision. She quickly wiped the liquid off to see more clearly. It worked about a minute before returning.

...Damn, she needed to stop getting emotional.