(2). Beginnings.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some f the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and In13579)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Life

/lʌɪf/

Noun

1. the period during which something inanimate or abstract continues to exist, function, or be valid.

2. the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.

Life was a funny thing. Sometimes, it could be good. It brought things to life, created things such as dolls, animals nature, etc.

But then there was the bad. It could be ripped away from you, someone could be in you life and die, etc.

It only did good things for the past, it had been kind, it had created new things. It had brought numerous kinds of dolls together, and had united them in a way that they became allies and good friends.

But what was the past. This was the present. Somehow, somewhere, someone had pissed fate off enough to make the future like this.

Louis (Lou no longer existed), walked down the streets of Uglyville. It was as empty as usual.

The clouds and skies were grey.

Nothing surprising there.

It had been this way since the event that had created this (kind of) apocalyptic place. Uglyville was a shell of what it used to be.

He wore a black hoodie with a red stain on it (blood), baggy pants which were comfy (you couldn't afford weak clothing here), and white trainers which were nearly red and brown from all the dust and blood he collected or stepped on.

It was sad, actually. Louis looked around the streets that used to be thriving with life.

Now nothing nearly occupied it.

Buildings were destroyed, the streets were filled with rubbish, and objects just flew about as the wind blowed in the sky.

He had gotten rid of his old name Lou. Louis suited him better now.

Lou was a name of someone who was innocent, someone who had mercy. He had been happy and full of joy.

And yes, Louis acknowledged that he used to be cynical and conniving.

But he was also innocent in a way, he had never had the urge to defend himself against the monsters that lurked on the shadows.

The things that tormented him daily, the things that had appeared only weeks after that event.

Lou would have run from this like a coward.

He actually would have if it was the past. His personality back then would have made sure that other dolls were sacrificed to save his own skin.