(3). Meetings.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some f the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and -H0RIZ0N And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
And WitchycandlexX and lonerubyreader And Mycurrentfandom And poniesman)

(Picture up above is the ocs. Pipp (The mouse, she belong to qwertuno). And Ivy (The green haired doll.) and Louis (Lou). Credit to qwertuno for the picture. Check out their deviant art account DarkofSTP. They're amazing!)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

He gasped as be woke up. What the hell had he just dreamed? Louis tried to remember, but he couldn't. He shrugged it off, thinking was useless.

Oh, just fuck it. He thought. Nothing matters anymore but survival.

He sighed and got up.

What food is there?

He felt his gun pressing into his hip, and he looked at the wall. Turned out it had fired in his sleep.

How did I not wake up? He thought as he walked to the kitchen. I must have been at in a real deep sleep.

That wasn't good. You had to be a light sleeper to survive in this world, so why had he slept so deep?

Exhaustion.

That had to be it, that was the only explanation.

As he checked the fridge again, he was surprised to see fresh food there.

But who?

It didn't matter as Louis felt his stomach rumble. It wanted food now.

He groaned thinking about it, and took a sandwich out. It was tuna one, his nose wrinkled at it.

Lou had always hated tuna. Claimed it was 'not sweet'. But he was the past, Louis was the future.

It was a chant that he repeated in his head daily.

He sighed as he ate it, the food actually wasn't that bad. He would have still ate it even if it was bad.

"E-excuse me?"

He jumped, and aimed his gun. It was a type 12 pretty doll. He was male.

But he looked afraid.

"W-who are you?" He sounded shy, but Louis could see his gun. "Why are you at my hideout?"

"I found it last night." He replied coldly. "I was exhausted. I had no idea somebody else was hiding here."

"C-can you go?" Louis saw something strange in his eyes, a black tint. "I really want to be alone?"