(7). Goings.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes during the events of the movie..)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and -RENN1E And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
And WitchycandlexX and Mycurrentfandom And poniesman)

(I apologise for any spelling mistakes, autocorrect is a d*ck.)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Louis hates showers.

Don't get him wrong, he needed them to keep up his hygiene. But the thought of something crawling, running down your back whilst UnAWarE-

Louis gasped, rubbing the tap down his hands and splashed water over his face. He needed to relax now if he wanted to play the game of normality.

Dddn, dnnn, fnnnn~

Suddenly, did he hear music?

He walked over to where the other dolls stood. Louis leaned against the door way to watch what the hell was going on.

Ivy and Pipp sat on a couch watching Pink, Specs, and even the obvious doll named Ox play a guitar.

This should be interesting.

"I sold my soul to the devil for designer
They said, "Go to hell" but I told 'em I don't wanna
If you know me well, then you know that I ain't goin'
'Cause I don't wanna, I don't wanna"

Louis felt his foot tap to the beat. He had to admit, the song was catchy to the none-annoyed ears. He hadn't heard a song in...years.

It seemed Ox kept up the tradition of singing. The urge to go along struck Louis. He guessed Lou wasn't completely gone from his mind.

Now he saw Nolan have a turn singing. Oddly enough, Michael joined to. Ivy and Louis shares a knowing stare.

They're together.

"I don't wanna die young
The city of angels where I have my fun
Don't wanna die young
When I'm gone, remember all I've done, 'one"

Louis puffed a cigarette to his mouth.

He needed to keep himself shouting to the other dolls to 'shut up'. He said Lou wasn't completely, he didn't say he liked the damn song.

Michael and Nolan held hands as Nolan sang.

Definitely together.

A voice said. The light never disagreed. Louis guessed the other actually knew the point made.