Character (OCS) introductions/descriptions.

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
And WitchycandlexX and Mycurrentfandom And poniesman)

(Credit to qwertuno for the pictures (apart from the gacha ones. -H0RIZ0N did that for their OCS.)

(Hope you enjoy this.)

For starters: Clarice. (-H0RIZ0N OC. Not mine)

Looks: long enough to reach her back, mainly the colour of navy blue along with purple highlights and black as well

Looks: long enough to reach her back, mainly the colour of navy blue along with purple highlights and black as well. She wears a magician outfit, along with a black cape and hat. Her eyes are a dark shade of purple with seemingly no life. Her skin is dark copper along with a few scars.

Personality: very cold-hearted/heartless as some say, she doesn't give a damn about anyone. She does what she does. Has trust issues, but her confidence went up after meeting Samael. She is manipulative, but mainly manipulated the emotions of others.

Extra info.: She has a love-hate relationship with Samael, no in-between. She's either arguing/on the point of point of murdering Samael or is soft/caring towards him. Most of the time it's arguing. She liked the each people suffer emotionally, believing in the saying 'eye for an eye'. Dislikes people attempting to be nice to her. Can't read others but does get suspicious if their behaviour.

Second: Samael. (-H0RIZ0N OC. Not mine.)

 Looks: Likes the colour black, but Clarice teases him for being an emo (she's like that

Looks: Likes the colour black, but Clarice teases him for being an emo (she's like that.) Which makes Samael annoyed and add a bit more colour, but still mainly wears black. Dark copper skin, scars on wrist. His eyes have no life to, but he has a scar, from something that happened badly in his life. When triggered, turns into a demon black tentacles burst out of his back, also growing claws but does have control over himself. He also grows a tail and horns occasionally.