(5.) Bringings.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes during the events of the movie..)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and -H0RIZ0N And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
And WitchycandlexX and Mycurrentfandom And poniesman)

(I apologise for any spelling mistakes, autocorrect is a d*ck.)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Appear(ed)

ˈpɪə/

1. present oneself formally in a court or tribunal.

2. come into sight; become visible or noticeable, especially without apparent cause.

Once upon a time, years ago, something appeared within the confines of a damaged mind. Darkness surroundings the dread in rays, never endings rays.

Louis slowly felt awareness come back to him, and he sat up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. Where the hell was he?

It was a void of darkness, but he could still see that he was in a room with light.

It was like a living room, and he was lying on a red, long silky couch. It felt like a bed.

'Something thst hasn't been available in years. Mostly due to infected eating them.'

They got strange when they were really hungry.

He felt like he could lie on this thing for just a little longer. And he sunk into it.

This room was so fucking warm, it was better than the cold living room thst his physical body was sleeping in. He actually smiled a little.

He felt comfortable for once in his life. He hummed as his back sunk into it. His eyes closed as well.

Just as Louis felt himself drifting off, he felt arms around him.

What the fuck?!

His eyes opened immediately, and he sprang up. Well, he at least tried.

There was a doll fucking straddling him. And he looked like....a copy of him.

His eyes were all black though, and he had the evil look in them. What the fuck was going on?!

For once since the apocalypse started, he felt scared. What the hell was this thing?

"Hi!" He cackled. "It's nice to meet the doll who keeps the body alive!"

His voice sounded similar to one of them that spoke in his head daily.

"Who the fuck are you?"