(6). Trackings.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes during the events of the movie..)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and -H0RIZ0N And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
And WitchycandlexX and Mycurrentfandom And poniesman)

(I apologise for any spelling mistakes, autocorrect is a d*ck.)

(This chapter is more filler sorry. I just want ya'll to know more about the characters. Hope you enjoy. The flashbacks are of Ivy, Louis, and Pipp. The present is centred around Ox and the others to get insight into their characters more.)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Groggy

/ˈɡrɒɡi/

Noun

1. dazed, weak, or unsteady, especially from illness, intoxication, sleep, or a blow.

2. weak and unable to think clearly or walk correctly, usually because of tiredness or illness.

Pipp slowly woke up, she felt groggy. Her body felt weak, like a brick had hit her in the head. What the hell had happened?

She slowly opened her eyes, and sat up with all the strength she could muster. Her vision was blurry as she did, and Pipp wanted to faint again. She felt so fucking weak.

'What happened?'

Her mind was blank as she tried to think back to what caused this, but nothing came up. It was as if her memories were lost to her. Nothing would give her answers, and she was sure that she had them somehow.

She felt her senses coming back, and her vision became less blurry. She looked around to see herself in an alley.

It was a tip, like something had wrecked it. It didn't help her situation, and she wanted answers now.

Pipp weakly stood up, and cling to the red bricked wall in support. She coughed up a little blood, and noted that her head hurt.

'Why can't I remember anything?' She thought, rubbing blood off her lips. 'Why can't I find any memories?'

***
A green doll walked around the facility belonging to him and the others. A cold look in those eyes as he arrived into a place no one dared to enter.

Why does everyone fuck up?

Ox's thoughts kept him busy. The once kind, integral Mayer vanished when the shitty apocalypse started.

A new took his place. A new name.

Orion.

Ox died. He was born.