8. 'MISS. NEW JOB'

After having a terrible experience on her first ever job interview with JBP, Hazel spent the rest of that day enjoying her time with Anne, going out to shop and having an awesome dinner at a good restaurant. They bought tons of ice cream tubs, some more new clothes for both of them, which were Anne's treat;a hell lot of accessories suggested by Anne, and in short— a bit of almost everything available in the store. Anne knew exactly what to do to hype Hazel up. And that is exactly what all she did the whole day.

Hazel hadn't had so much fun in a long time. She enjoy the day heartily before getting ready for the next interview. She hoped SHJ wouldn't be the reason for Anne to spend another day comforting her. She was extremely disappointed that a reputed company like JBP would make such a huge fuss about just a ring that too which was Visibly not an engagement ring.... Well, at least she thought so. Who would actually anyway propose with a KOYA ring? That'd be kinda weird, if given a thought. But whatever, they shouldn't have been bothered so much about a ring. Judging by qualification and ability is all that should be done. Now it was to be seen whether SHJ would also be bothered by the ring or not. She knew whatever circumstances may show up, she wasn't to part with her KOYA.

Hazel spent the 3 following days doing some house chores and trying to deep clean the house, which she could but only in the bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen would make her head go blank just by looking at it thinking about cleaning. It wasn't something she could do with Anne. She needed a 'home expert' or put simply, her mother, for this.

It's 24th today. SHJ. Hazel somewhere had some expectations. Maybe they'd not judge her by her appearance more than her qualifications and abilities. She'd already always had this thought that people judged her because of her size. She was a chubby young lady. She'd always been. Flat stomach but thick limbs and an inferiority complex. Thought chubby bodies are the trend now, she'd never loved it. She wanted a slim, sleek, toned body. But only wanting obviously didn't have much impact on the reality. She'd become a total sloth whenever it came to working out. And now she was left with her chubby body. Though she also was never really uncomfortable with herself either. She rather was totally fine with herself being a little oversized. It was just occasionally when she'd suddenly have this weird complex feeling. She'd never loved it but never totally hated it either, which is probably why she was still stuck with it. She had long, black, curly-wavy hair. Sometimes she even considered that as a weird thing, since in the current world short, dyed, straight hair were the basic in every 9 out of 10 women. So she technically was the complete opposite of what the current world was doing. But, who cares anyways? She was not the same as others which meant she was unique and she'd always get praised for her long, thick and luscious hair. Yes, it is a troublesome thing to have. Combing and tying it up was enough for her arm workout and somehow her arms were actually slimmer than what they should be compared to her legs. But having spent so much time waiting and taking care of her hair, now she didn't want to let it all go. She would rather have a hair in her cereal every other day than cut it all away.

It was 10 now. The interview set at 10:30. Hazel reached the destination in ten minutes with almost the same feeling as of 4 days ago. Just the difference of a little more confidence to stand for herself.... and her KOYA too. Hazel straightened her dress with a few pats with her palm for the last time before entering the big building which was now standing big in front of her. She entered into the building, much bigger than JBP's building, only to find herself in a reception much smaller than the other's. This one was more artistic. It was a bit weird that the designing company had a simple, posh building interior, whereas, the show producing company had a rather artistic and warm building interior. There was a big, long counter, white on the top and edges, with neon green light radiating from the front. The chairs, a bright purple, with two desktops in front. There sat a cute yellow couch on the opposite of the counter, which otherwise was just on the  side of the entrance. A slim potted plant accompanying it. She was again surrounded by white walls but this was mainly what differentiated SHJ from JBP. They had drawings of the city and it's life. It was so satisfying to watch. It was as fascinating, as a whole big picture, as it was while looking at the detailing.