3.WINDOW SEAT

Hazel freshens up and get dressed in 10 minutes. Probably the fastest she's ever been. Or the second fastest... Her mind starts playing a flashback, 3 years ago, when she woke up late and it was not a normal school day. It was her last school day. Yup the second fastest this is. That day she left home exactly 8 minutes after waking up.

Woah! Hazel, you're exceptionally talented when you're running late.

Hazel thought to herself with a smirk. But there's no time to think! She picked up her bag which was already packed last night, thanks to the old habit her mom forced her to adapt. Then went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of chocolate milk from the fridge. The cool sensation of the bottle on her fingers relaxing her adrenaline rush for a moment.

She uncapped the bottle taking a sip of the sweet fluid, with her head raised up, to let gravity help her get the liquid into her mouth. Her head right opposite to the wall clock which was hanging on the wall that divided their bedroom and kitchen. Obviously it was on the side of the kitchen. This was smaller than the one in the bedroom.

It was 9:11 and the bus comes at 9:15. SHARP 9:15! Jane took to her heels. Anyhow put her feet into her once white sneakers. Once white.... Now they were a mix of white, yellow, brown, black and a bit of blue on one which was caused when one of her classmates spilled the ink of his fountain pen.

She did try to remove the stains but the ink wouldn't leave. It was already too much into her shoe.
No pun intended.

She grabbed her phone, which was kept for charging on top of the shoe rack. Leaving, slammed the door hard. Intentionally. That was the best way to wake Anne up. Always works.

She ran down the street to the the bus stop. A quick glance at her wrist watch.

9:15. Many people still standing.
Great!

Judging by their faces, desperate, waiting for the bus. Great! She didn't miss it. Any moment now. And right after like 15 seconds the bus arrives.

Having a special interest in psychology, Hazel developed this special ability of understanding some basic human traits. Happiness, sadness, tension,depression, panic, desperation, being some of those basic traits.

She hopped into the bus and grabbed a window seat. She always preferred it except for the afternoons. The sun burned her at that time of the day. But other than that, a window seat was the most cozy and relaxing place that ever existed.

She reached her college in time

She reached her college in time. It was 9:54 when she entered her classroom. The bottle of chocolate milk still in her hands.

She drank the last 2 sips and threw the bottle into the dustbin beside the door of the classroom. Sometimes she wanted to throw herself in it. Sometimes. Not now.

Now she just wanted to attend all the classes for these two weeks. The last two memorable weeks of her college life. Which itself was not very memorable actually. Only these two weeks were to be. Because she was determined to attend all classes and pay 110% attention in the lectures. She wanted to score well in her final exams. She has to get a good job after all.