2.NEAR TO A HEART ATTACK

*Sniff sniff*
"Pancakes....? PANCAKES!!" Hazel jumps out of her bed. A sweet yet strong smell of pancakes topped with butter. She could smell the soft buttery flavor, even though it was overpowered by the scent of the pancakes.

Pancakes were not something she would go for as a day starter. But this scent was special. Her mother was making the pancakes! But how did her mother get in her hostel? And why was she in a room with a single bed? Where were her roommates?

Wait, what is even happening?

Hazel walks out of her room, just to find her mother standing in between mountains of pancakes. There was a long queue of people standing there. Each with a plate in their hand and taking as many pancakes as they want from the "pancake mountains". The line continued even out of the door. An old wooden door. The line was longer than the ones in BTS's fan-signing events.

What the hell is all this?!

She knows the door, and the kitchen, and the house..... And.... IT'S HER HOME?!?!

She's supposed to be in her hostel preparing for her final exams and applying for jobs. Why is she in her home town? And even if she's here... Why does the kitchen have "pancake mountains"??

Hazel was about to turn back towards her room to get her phone, but right then....

And... Wait..... Is that......

Is that KIM SEOKJIN STANDING IN THE LINE!?!?!?

Hazel stood there. Frozen. Jin was standing in front of her. In her house. Waiting to get her mother's pancakes, probably.

Dark black hair, parted on the left side. A bare, plumpy face.... which probably had just woken up before running here to get the pancakes, before the stock cleared. A set of blue striped PJs.

Did he just jump off his bed and run here??

It looked like so. A pair of white fluffy bed slippers with a set of black eyes and two pink triangle ears made on them.

Hazel just got herself out of the frozen state, when three med from the front of the line left. Jin took a few steps forward. And the three men in the line behind him followed.

Kim Taehyung.
Jung Hoseok.
Jeon Jungkook.

What? Wait a goddamn minute!! WHAT ON EARTH?!?! Hazel froze once more.

What is going going on? Like actually, what? Four members of "BTS" standing in front of her. Living and real!!

"Good morning Hazel! Want some pancakes?", a sweet voice was heard. It sounded sweeter than the pancakes. It was sweet, innocent, and energetic.

Hazel looked at the direction of the voice.

PARK JIMIN? IN MY KITCHEN?
WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?!?!

Jimin was standing beside her mother. Hazel froze. Yet again.

He was helping serve the people in the line. Where was he till now? How did Hazel not notice him? Had he been there all this time?

Meanwhile, there was another sudden incident which once bloody hell again froze her.

A familiar pale, large hand held out a plate with 3 pancakes on it. Exactly how many she prefers. Also with the butter cube being larger than usual, as she liked.

Min Yoongi was serving Hazel pancakes. Great. What else would you want in life?

"Enjoy these. I'll bring the tea after the crowd settles."

A deep voice. Deeper that any existing ocean. Which makes you want to drown yourself in as deep as possible.

This was all too much to handle already. But fate decided to bring her near to a heart attack today.

"Good morning sweetheart", a deep morning voice came from behind her. Hazel turned around. Kim Namjoon standing at the entrance of her bedroom... But he probably wasn't entering... He came out of the room.

Before Hazel could gather her senses and say anything, Namjoon pulled her towards his humongous physique and wrapped his arms around her for a hug.

Hazel inhaled once. The hug was a tight hug. Really tight. So much that it almost choked Hazel.

Woah woah! He's almost choking her.

"N-nam-joon, nam-joon... I can't breathe... N-nam—......... "

Am I dead?

Probably not. Hazel opened her eyes and once again, jumped out of her bed.

*deeply inhales*
Hazel looks around. She was on her bed. Hostel room it is. Her roommate and also best friend, Anne sound asleep beside her.

Yes. Okay. Everything is normal.
*sniff*
No pancake smell either. Great.

Hazel sighs in relief when her eyes suddenly catch sight of the wall clock hanging over their bed. And as already said, fate decided to bring her near to a heart attack today.

It's 9a.m. The lecture starts at 10. SHIT!!

And Steve, Anne's boyfriend, went to his hometown yesterday. So no 'fast n free' ride today. She has to take a bus. DOUBLE SHIT!!!

Get your ass working Hazel Maxwell !!

–––––––––§♪§–––––––––

Please do comment your views and opinions and any suggestions or questions you have.💜
I'd love hearing from you guys.