4. COINCIDENCE

Hazel clicked open the link and scrolled through the whole article. It wasn't a spam. It was the real website and an actual hiring article.

She read it with utmost concentration.

BigHit recruiting staff.

Requirements as listed down below:

• Can understand and speak fluently in Korean.

• Can understand and speak fluently in English.

• Professionally trained in-

i. Makeup and styling/

ii. Teaching English Language/

iii. Video and audio editing/

iv. Fashion designing.

•Preferably of age 25+.

Further requirements and details will be discussed during the interview/ after selection.

I need to get this job. ANYHOW!!

First, Hazel desperately needs a well-paid, decent job. Second, Hazel's an ARMY. This was the best opportunity. She could kill two birds with one stone. Though she wouldn't actually kill anyone or anything, she hates violence.

Except for the age she possessed all the requirements. She was born on 12th of February, 1998. Technically Jungkook's same age. Just a few months younger. She was 20 right now. Gonna be 21 in a few months, finally stepping into a real life as an individual.

The company article said "preferably", so it wasn't mandatory. She still has a chance.

They need workers for four jobs. She could do three of them. She was studying English in college. She did fashion designing in school as an extra curricular activity. And thankfully her school was actually strict about such activities. Plus point: she was better with men's fashion than women's fashion. And also, since she was interested in fashion, she did a one-month makeup course in a salon during her summer holidays.

She had certificates of makeup and fashion designing. After her exams, she'd have one of English too.

Perfect! She went through the important points once again. Just to reassure herself about the whole thing. The company would be taking registrations for the next two months. It was October now.

So Nove-,December. Great Bighit!!! Exams end on December 20th. Then I can apply tension free. Even if they call for an interview after that, it won't be a problem at all. Perfect!

Seemed like lady-luck was accompanying her. Hazel labelled and saved the website, and set a reminder on her phone at 20th December, 6 p.m. The reminder titled as- 'BigHit BTS'.

She had already filled online forms of six companies. Yup, only six in 2 months. But that wasn't her concern now. She had just found her dream job which she had a chance to get. She switched her laptop off. Got off the window seat and somehow dragged herself to the bed.

She connected her laptop to it's charger on the small side table beside their bed. It was a set a tables. One on each side if the table. Then she grabbed and took a small peek of her phone. No messages, no important notifications. Good. It was time to sleep now.