14. MEET AGAIN VERY SOON

About an hour flew by as Hazel and J-hope kept chit-chatting. Talking about each other's jobs, and how they take breaks, how they relax, their likes and dislikes of food items, restaurants they like, and a few more topics.

I should thank you. My break turned out great today thanks to you!

Oh! No, no. Please don't. Instead I really enjoyed talking to you. You're really fun to talk to!

And you're very relaxing to talk to. Your choice of words is really beautiful and specially while you talk about something you like, you sound poetic.

Uh- oh! Thank you? I never got that complement before.

Then it must be your fault. Judging by your behavior that day, it's very obvious that you don't talk a lot. Or maybe you do, but not with many people.

Hazel stared at his face with big eyes. How could he be such a great judge of characters? She could do that herself. But never in her life did she meet someone who had that ability like hers. Or maybe she had met someone but didn't talk to them as much to get to know their character judging skills.

So, am I right or am I right?

She grinned, feeling a little embarrassed.

Yes, you're right. I'm not much of a socialist. I prefer staying inside my little circle.

And I also guess, that "circle" has a maximum of two people?

One...

He bent his face downward and tittered. Looking back up at her, he still had his teeth showing from his heart shaped smile. But then it turned into a soft smile when he saw the obvious embarrassment on her face. He leaned forward and lowered his face to make eye contact.

It's ok. Don't feel bad about it.

She looked at his smiley face. It was so bright, so beautiful, so pure, she melted. She smiled back at him forgetting all the embarrassment.

You know why I laughed? Not because it's weird. I find it funny because of how much you and I are similar.

Really?

Yep! You know, other than our group members, I only have one friend. Only one friend who was with me from highschool. So basically, if I didn't have BTS, I'd be the same as you!

So I can say that having same birth months does make you similar... Hmmm!

Ohoo! Right! We share this month! And how was your birthday? Did you celebrate it? Or was your injury too bad?

I didn't need any other celebration, when I already received the best gift I ever could!!

Huh? What gift did you get?

It was my first day at my first job and I got to work for you, got to meet you! I got wishes from all of you! That's the best that could ever happen to me! Maybe it was nothing special for y'all but... Being a fan, I can say, it was the best gift I've ever received. A gift beyond my imagination!

Wait- why's that so emotional?!

Opps! Didn't mean to make you emotional! Maybe... Maybe...? Yeah! I can give you a little birthday party? An advance birthday party?!