16. TWITTER DEBUT!

Character introduction–

Lee Sera- Graphic design team
Seo Yujin- Graphic design team

————★‡★————

That's a very interesting question, we have a very good host I see. I'd like to answer that!

Yoongi's suddenly reply shocked the whole crew as well as Hazel herself. Hazel might have asked the question because it was an important topic and she wanted to highlight it but even she herself didn't expect someone to actually answer it. But wasn't it wrong of Hazel to not expect an answer when The Min Yoongi was in front? It was. Of course she had to know he'd not let go of a chance to talk about it.

Oh! Yes, Suga-sshi! Please, go ahead if you insist!

Let me apologize first for I might sound offensive to some people. I sincerely apologize to anyone who feels I've offended anyone.
So, to continue, yes, it's a very unnecessarily sensitive topic. And why I'm saying so is because, people anywhere, at any time, of any gender or age or race, should be given the rights to speak against any kind of harrasment and seek protection for themselves. But in our industry it is "not appropriate" for idols to speak about things like so and not being able to speak or seek help, many of our fellow idols even get deeply affected by such cyber attacks. And as you might as well know, some even take drastic steps resulting from being affected by such bullying and negativity...

Yes, yes... It's really sad to face things like this but it's even worse when one can't even talk about it...

Yeah, exactly! They have nowhere to go...

Yes, and they just end up bottling up everything until they can't anymore, you know...

Yeah, that's where the problem is. And so, I'd come to the real deal!

Ah! Yes, please!

As we know, people in this generation are having job issues due to lack of employment and over population... Right?

Yeah....? Suddenly a social studies topic...

Hazel gave an awkward grin.

Yeah, you see, due to people not getting jobs, they're free, sitting at homes, feeling jobless and worthless...

Ummhmm...?

So, to cheer themselves up and to convince themselves they're not the worst, they make up this image in their own heads that we're worse than them and spread hate and negativity to make themselves feel good.

Hazel and most of the crew members were about to burst out but held in their laughter. And the fact that Suga just said it with a straight face as if he was dissing the haters by simply not being even a bit bothered by them.

So, I'd advice all my dear fellow idols and all my juniors and all other artists out there, just remember that you only have haters when you are successful. Who's hating on the ones hiding behind the screens? No one right?

Yes, yes, absolutely!!

See? But who's being hated on? Us, the successful artists and our fans, the successful ARMY who've never let us loose any fan vote based awards or events!