sick (bakugo x tokoyami)

(Tokoyami gets sick when bakugo and him are alone at the dorms.)

Bakugo pov.

All of the idiots were out all day doing what ever. I was alone, Just as i liked it. I was walking to kitchen to get a drink. I was making a sandwitch when i heard coughing. I swaer i was alone. I grabed a knife off of the counter and walked to the common room were i heard the coughing. I heard it again directly infront of me on the couch. I ran to the front with the knife raised but i lowerd it when i saw a head of black feathers. His back was turned but when he heard me sigh he turned around. His eyes grew wide with concern. "B-bakug-go what are you d-doing." Tokoyami asked with a hoarse voice. "Is he ok?" I thought. "I thought i was fucking alone why arent you with the others dumbass?" I asked. "Oh. I didnt feel good so i didnt go." He said horsley. "Oh um well do you want some soup?" I asked. "Uh sure?" He responded a little unsure. I walked to the kitchen and put the knife away. I stated working on the soup.
Timeskip
Tokoyami pov

After i ate the soup i curled up on the couch again under my blankets. I dont know were bakugo went but i heard his footsteps leaving so i guess he left. I said as i felt a tear roll down my beak. I was drifting of when i heard foot steps again and looked up to see bakugo with another blanket. He sat next to me and put the blanket over me then pulled me down so my head was on his chest. I stiffened and i guess bakugo noticed. "Chill out bird brain. Im only doing this cus i like you." My beak fell open as i look up at him in shock. My crush like me back. I cough again then peck his cheek. "What the fuck was that?" He questions. "Oh uh because i only have a beak i peck as a kiss." I explain shyly. I then feel a hand rubbing my feathers. "Its fucking adorable he says then he kisses my beak. Later on after some talking we agreed to go out.
Timeskip
No pov

Class 1A returned to the dorms at 12:00 only to find a birb laying on a Pomeranians chest,peacfully asleep on the couch. Ass the class walked by everyone took pics,shut the tv off, turned of the lights, and took more pics.
So sorry its short this is the first story ill try to make more soon