I'll hang with you. (surprise ship)

No pov.

Kirishima was bored. Really bored. He was currently laying on his bed in his dorm. He had and idea and hopped up. He left his dorm and went to the commons to find bakugo.

When he saw him he smiled and waved. "Hey bro. Wanna hang out?" Kiri asked cheerfully. "Fuck no. I have training with deku." Bakugo grumbled and stomped off. Kiri nodded and saw denki and smiled. "Heyyy denks. Wanna play games in my dorm?" He asked hopeful.

"Sorry man. I'm going to the mall with mina."denki said. Kiri smiled a little and nodded. He walked away and bumped into sero. "Hey sero. My man wanna hang?" Kiri asked a little deflated. "sorry bro. I'm going on a date with todoroki." Sero said and left.

Kiri hung his head and shuffled back to his dorm. He opened and closed the door and flopped onto his bed. He sighed and sniffled a bit.

He knew his friends were busy right now but it still hurt him a bit. He jolted when he heard Knocking on his door. He got up and opened to see bakugo. "Let's hang out. Stupid deku ditched me so I'm stuck with you." Bakugo huffed.

Kiri deflated more. "A-actually I remembered I have a lot of homework to do. By." Kiri said and shut the door. He flopped back onto his bed and a few Tears slipped down his face.

Shoji was walking down the hall when he passed by kiris room and heard crying. He stopped and knocked on kiris door softly. "Kiri? Are you ok?" He asked.

He and Kiri recently had been getting closer as friends so the nickname came easily to him. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." Shoji heard but it sounded like Kiri was crying for a while.

"I'm coming in." Shoji said and opened the door. He looked and saw Kiri face down on his bed with he face shoved into his pillow. Shoji walked in and shut the door. He walked over and sat on the edge of kiris bed.

"Wanna talk about it?" Shoji asked knowing his friend was upset. "All of the  bakusquad are busy. Bakugo asked to hang but It was like he didn't want to. I'm being selfish." Kiri mumbled into the pillow.

Shoji patted kiris back. "You can always hang out with me. My 'squad' is also busy with family and dates." Shoji suggested. Kiri sat up and looked at shoji with a smile. "Sure. I'd like that."

Later that day shoji and Kiri were lounging on kiris bed talking about random crap. "Hey. I never asked but. Why do you always were a mask?" Kiri asked looking at shoji.

"I um. Scared a little girl way back with my mouth. I didn't want to scare anyone else so. Mask." Shoji mumbled. Kiri dramatically layed across Shoji's chest. "I don't you could scare me." Kiri smiled

Shoji smiled and blushed a bit at Kiri. "Can I see?" Kiri asked sitting up. "U-um. I mean. I trust you. J-just don't scream or anything ok?" Shoji said also sitting up.

Now Kiri was sat infront of shoji nodding his head. Shoji sat across from him and sighed. He reached up and closed his eyes and he gently pulled the mask down.

Kiri gasped and shoji opened his eyes just as Kiri held Shoji's face in his hand. "That is so cool!" Kiri shouted smiling wide. Shoji smiled a bit and Kiri squealed at that. "Thank you for trusting me." Kiri said and hugged him.

Shoji hugged back. He tested his head on top of kiris slightly. "You know. Your really hot. With and without the mask." Kiri mumbled. Shoji blushed and looked at him. " Your hot too." Shoji said. Kiri blushed and looked up at him.

Shoji slightly looked at him. Kiri smiled and kissed Shoji's cheek. Shoji blushed at that and looked at Kiri. He then bopped kiris cheek with his snout like mouth which caused Kiri to giggle.

Kiri and shoji ended up falling asleep on the bed cuddling.