24 - down on one knee

— huge time skip

you've finally graduated. keiji and y/n have been dating for 6 years and are still going strong. y/n was present at keiji's graduation and keiji was present at hers.

"miyazaki y/n. (your course) and academics." her parents were present and shook the principal's hand. she bowed and noticed keiji at the bottom of the stairs.

she kissed him after grabbing his hand. "congrats babe," he said, smiling.

they ate at (your favorite restaurant) after the graduation, and then keiji took the (h/c) girl to the park where they had their first kiss.

"do you remember this place?" he asked. "sure, of course. this was the location of our first kiss."

"this isn't just the location of our first kiss. we also celebrated our anniversaries here" he stated.

y/n noticed him getting down on one knee and pulling out a red box. not gonna lie, the girl was perplexed at first, but then realized what he was doing.

"it's been 6 years since our first date, miyazaki y/n. to our very first kiss to the present. now, will you marry me?" his proposal wasn't all that spectacular.

it's actually better if it's not spectacular 'cause he knows i'm not into grand shit.

when he opened the box, i saw a beautiful diamond ring. "yes i will of course," he rose, placed the ring on my finger, and kissed me.

when we got home, he informed his parents that he had already proposed, and i informed mine that he had proposed and that i had said yes.

we planned on having the wedding in seven months 'cause we discussed not having a fancy wedding. a simple wedding will do.