28 - celebration

after the wedding ceremony shit, you all went to your beautifully decorated reception, where you're going to celebrate.

once everyone was settled into their seats keiji and i began.

"hey guys, thanks for coming today; it's really nice that y'all came to our weddings and shit anyway, here you go keiji."

"hey everyone, thank you so much for attending our wedding today."

"i know we should say it at the end of this celebration or whatever, but it wouldn't hurt to say it at the beginning as well." he stated.

"alright, enough about your thanks you shit, give me the mic," rin said.

Keiji handed him the microphone, and Rin began.

"first and foremost congrats, mf. anyway, do you remember how jealous you were when you saw this girl with keiji in the mall 6 years ago? i have a picture of it lol." he stated

"NO PLS NOT THAT, but i was actually irritated." ( oh no, blondie chapter )

"anyway, you're a really good friend. she's always been there for me, and she also skates with me sometimes."

"so she's actually cool, and i love that dumb bitch for that."

i slapped my hand over my mouth and did the finger thingy

"okay, let's move on to keiji. do you remember how you used to be envious of me and y/n? he thought i'd like this bitch, nah fam. she has the appearance of a cow, but i love her."

"anyway, keiji's rlly cool like he gets what i'm saying and shit so stan the both of them," he explained.

keiji and i both nodded, and rin handed the microphone to kenma.

"hey, aki. congrats on your wedding-" i cut him off and said, "cue the music," adderall started playing and kenma did the dance 'cause he was desperate for the game. everyone was hyping him up.

"ok there happy aki?" he asked "yes, ok continue."

"unlike kuroo over there, aki is really awesome. she plays roblox mc cod and buys me gaming shit. stan aki for clear skin."

"anyway, akaashi's also really cool 'cause he's a good setter and i can tell he's been treating aki well over the years. congrats once more, i love you both." he said this, handed the mic to tsukki, and returned to his seat.

tsukki took the mic from kenma and began speaking. "you suck, y/n," he said. "shut the fuck up salty ass mf," i chuckled.

"anyway, y/n has been a really annoying person since high school, but that's okay because it's tolerable ig. she's actually quite nice, but she's vexing."

"akaashi-also san's really nice; I remember when we were practicing and then kageyama was like "did you practice with the Fukurodani setter?" i didn't. dumbass. anyway, congrats to you both; love you both, but i love yams more."

He then handed the microphone to Kuroo.

"ayo, so y/n really hates me," he said, wiping away a fake tear.

"yeah i do, shenzi wannabe," i said, chuckling for the millionth time.

"now it's time to get serious. y/n is a really great friend, even if we only met at practice math and aren't childhood friends."

"yeah anyways, akaashi's best boy, that's all i've got to say, you guys better look out for each other or i'll call kurapika to chain jail one of y'all." he said as he returned to his seat.

(I WRITE BETTER ON WATTPAD THAN ON SCHOOL ESSAYS PLS)

y/n then took the microphone and said. "no comments. i just wanted to say thank you so much and that i love you babe." she handed the microphone to keiji. "no comments either. i love you even more, idiot" he stated.

ryuu, noya, tetsu, and rinnie joined her on stage and began dancing as wap began to play (ya know where this boutta go down).

"you killed that y/n what the fuck." keiji said.

"i know, not only am i a wife, but i'm also a dancer, make-up artist, singer, and all the other careers out there." ( inspired by mia dio on tiktok lol )

they all stuffed their mouths after that epic performance and just started talking about random shit