05 - love u lots

-

ken 😜👊
11:45pm

aki 💯
hey shawty
what r u doing

ken 😜👊
stfu what do u need
im tryna sleep ffs

aki 💯
play with me you sleepyhead smh

ken 😜👊
fine. this shows how much of a
good friend i am 😘❤️

aki 💯
debatable.
anyways lets play cod lol

ken 😜👊
mhm

-

kenma and y/n began to play. akaashi was still sitting on her bed, reading a book, while y/n was on the phone with kenma, who was sitting beside akaashi.

"KENMA SCAN MY DOGTAG OMFG" after that, y/n resumed speaking. although akaashi couldn't hear what they were saying, he assumed it was about other gaming nonsense.

- y/n's pov

"do you have a crush on anyone? lol i'm not sure why i'm asking this out of the blue, but i can tell you that you like someone."

"oh, i-yea, i like someone."

"tell me, aki. tellmetellme-."

"no man"

"why not hmph."

"cos i dont want to. i'll tell you soon tho"

"fine."

- akaashi's pov

i overheard a conversation between y/n and Kenma. "oh, i-yea i like someone." as i heard those words come out of y/n's mouth, my eyes widened.

"why am i feeling like this? why do i feel the need to know who it is? i know i don't like y/n." he was thinking to himself.

"aye bye, kozu thank u for playing with me; i'll tell you soon, promise. love u lots."

i wished i was the one y/n said love u lots to 'cause she rarely says ily to me anymore.

"why am i thinking about her all the time now? i don't like her. I'm aware of that." i thought to myself yet again.

a/n
this chap dint suck that much