29 - epilogue

time skip

"hey, romi! please don't run!" i tell my daughter. "ahh 'kaasan, let her be," roshi said.

my hiromi comes running back to me, expecting her to grab her oniisan's hand, but she instead ran back further.

when i look back, i see her hugging my best friend, rin. "uncle rin!" i hear romi exclaim.

"hey, kid," he says. he looked up and saw me. "hey you dimbo," he says, laughing. "where's keiji?"

"oh, he just bought a toy for these two 'cause romi has been nagging him to get them one,"

"oh wow," he exclaimed. "i see, you're still kinda dry," i slightly smiled.

"hey! im not dry." he pouted. "lies. i smell the cap."

"baby!" when i looked to my side, i noticed keiji running towards us.

"hey babe, are you done buying the shit they requested?" i spoke to him in hushed tones because we do not tolerate swearing in front of children. he responded with a nod.

"anyway rinnie, where are the rest? i thought we were going to watch the Black jackals vs. schneider?" i asked.

"yeah, bokuto and the others have already entered the arena," he says. "oh okay,"

"are you both ready?" i ask my two kids. "yes mom," romi nodded. bought onigiri from samu's shop.

he does, in fact, have a stand outside the arena. we sat in our seats after purchasing the onigiris and waited for the game to begin.

time skip again brought to you by sakusa's cleaning products

"that was fucking cool, yo. i swear, i don't think i'll ever forget that-"

"right- sakusa's hands were like bendable- wtf," akaashi replied.

"i think we're going to go home now. let's talk later. rin, please tell 'tsumu and the others that i said hello."

"yeah yeah okay, bye now." he waved. we got home and took a long shower. i wore my shirt and black cycling shorts.

i made katsudon, curry, cake, and more shit 'cause we're all starving.

i notice akaashi walk in while i'm setting the table. i was still putting the table together when i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist

"nuh-uh, we're going to watch a movie after dinner anyway." i wiggled my way free of his clutches. he frowned, sat at the table, and went on his phone, scrolling through twitter.

hiromi and hiroshi then entered and sat. we prayed and then dug in.

"we finished everything, thank god. we were starving, weren't we?" i chuckled. "yup," iromi said as she popped the p in yup.

we got ready to watch a movie. we got popcorn, fries, and ice cream. "let's watch a horror movie." the kids say." "hm, what about a no?" they frowned and turned away.

"kidding, we can watch, try not to scream yeah?" i joked. we sat comfortably and watched the movie. i drew closer to keiji.

"i'll never forget how i felt. it's just like the first time we cuddled ya know?" i spoke to keiji in hushed tones.

"that's right, baby. i'll always love your warmth." he said as he patted my head and fiddled with my hair.

fin.