03 - midnight

that night, i couldn't sleep. i'm not sure why, but i couldn't. i walked around campus at midnight and ran into akaashi and the girl i had seen earlier.

i think her name was kaori? to be honest, i don't really care. anyway, they noticed me. akaashi and the kaori girl left.

i sat on one of the benches and just thought about life and stuff. someone else happened to be there as well. the nekoma setter

"oh hi."

"hi."

"what's your name again? sorry i forgot."

"kozume... kenma."

"oh im miyazaki y/n you can call me anything tbh. i dont really mind."

"well then im calling you aki"

"ooh whachu got there? a ps?"

"mhm. i play video games a lot. i play them everyday."

"i happen to love playing video games as well,, do you have minecraft?"

"HELL YEAH I DO!! ILL LET YOU IN MY SERVER!"

"AYE SHI BET WAIT LET ME GRAB MY PHONE RQ I LEFT MY SWITCH AT HOME."

as akaashi was about to tell me about the kaori girl, or whatever her name is, he overheard us.

he probably thought it was a bad idea to bring it up because i was talking to someone else.

kenma and i played for the rest of the night, and surprisingly, kuroo wasn't there to tell us it was time to go to bed.

i awoke late. why didn't anyone wake me up?

anyway, i got dressed and dashed to the gym. all eyes were on me once more. "i'm aware that i'm hot." i yelled.

i noticed akaashi staring at me for a long time, and it bothered me for a while.

i didn't think much of it and asked the team if i could go to kenma 'cause he was resting after playing two games in a row.

a/n
the one in bold text is ur responses