01 - she a simp

"akaashi keiji, where do i even begin? he's a hot ass setter who... brudhajxk i can't even describe him in words" you told your roommate, kiyoko shimizu

"in short, i like him, no, i love him. wtf why am i simping for my best friend, with whom i know i have no chance?" as i previously stated.

"miyazaki y/n, how do you know you don't stand a chance with him? have you thought about telling him how you feel?"

"i can't even bring myself to speak to him without stuttering, mizu. how am i supposed to tell him if i can't even speak clearly with him?" i went on to explain.

"tbh i don't even know, let's just wait for something to happen i guess," she explained.

after their glorious beauty sleep on the floor, they went to school and split up 'cause mizu's a year older than y/n.

after class, y/n goes straight to the volleyball gym. she's one of three managers on the team.

"oi, you three, get your dumbasses here rn," y/n yelled. her voice echoed, but the team wasn't bothered because they were used to it.

"stop arguing and listen to me, we're going to lose if you don't know what to do," y/n warned them.

they stopped arguing after listening to her and said, "ugh, okay."

coach ukai announces that we will be practicing with nekoma and three other schools in order to qualify for nationals.

y/n zoned out and remembered shit from her past.

"hey idiot, let's go to my house today," y/n exclaims. "alright, let's go."

y/n grabs akaashi's hand as they run to y/n's house, her parents were there.

they both smiled and said hello. y/n escorted akaashi to her room. y/n and keiji's parents secretly wish for them to be more than they are.

but i suppose it's up to their children to make that decision. they have graduated from elementary school and are now in high school.

y/n sought for math assistance from keiji. "yoooo, please help me, i don't fucking understand this algebra shit."

keiji rolled his eyes and said. "no, dumbass, figure it out for yourself." i knew he was joking but pretended to be upset.

he and explained it in 30 seconds 'cause he does not want to see y/n upset. she's extremely terrifying.

after she finally gets it, they decided to watch movies.

akaashi frequently sleeps in y/n's house 'cause y/n doesn't want him to leave, so her parents don't mind him sleeping with their daughter. they cuddled close and fell asleep after the movies.