15 - i like you too, love

they went out after keiji paid for their food. there was a meteor shower that occured while they were walking to keiji's car. y/n made a wish. "i wish keiji liked me back"

akaashi's pov

"i hope whatever y/n's wish is comes true."
right on time, they started a firework display. i think now is the appropriate time to confess to y/n.

"hey n/n, i've got something to tell you."

"hm?"

"i- i like you y/n."

y/n's pov

"i like you, y/n," he said. i was taken aback by his statement. "keiji, i'm sorry. i don't like you" i lower my gaze.

"oh. alright." he sighed.

"sike you thought? of course i like you too. ever since we were kids, love." i smiled

"soooo will you be my girl?" he asked me, desperate for my answer.

"nah. kidding, yeah ofc." i giggled.

"you need to stop scaring me like that y/n. my heart sank" he heavily exhaled. "i'm sorryy"

keiji chuckled. he walked me home, and i obviously want him to stay at my house. when we got there, we told our parents that we were already together.

they were overjoyed and told us that they had been waiting for this day for a long time. we both laughed and then went to my room.

"bro did you know i thought you liked your manager, kaori?" i ask.

"bro? you called me bro? your boyfriend?" he asked. "mhm i did what u gon do bout it" i smirked.

"ah, so that's how you want to do it" he approached me, placing his hands on my waist and began tickling me.

"KEIJ NO, STOP, ST- IM SORRY I WONT CALL YOU BRO AGAIN. I THINK" i pleaded. "fine. now lets watch the movie."